Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 16577 Q-Rex vs. Dragonzord

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 17

--------

Previously: In Angel Grove, Frax escaped while the Timerangers killed Ransik, Nadira, and Gluto, along with destroying the 20 Cyclobots. With there being nothing else they could do, the Timerangers went back to the Super Sentai Universe. Back on the Moon, Master Vile had killed the Zombie Lord Zedd. But even with the battle being over, sadly Rita was dead. Vile knew in order to bring Rita back to life, he needed to finish the Orb of Doom to turn back time on Earth. So Vile teleported Rita, the statues of Goldar and Spider-Man, the Sword of Power, and himself to the Space Skull. On another part of the Moon, Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were running from the Zombie Frankenstein. The four went into an area that belonged to the Moon Rock Aliens. Squatt and Baboo were killed by the giant insects, while Finster teleported away, leaving Frankenstein to fight the bugs.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fights in Part 15 and Part 16.

--------

The Command Center had become a war zone. The Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were having a hard time fighting the Time Force Power Rangers. The White Ranger powered-up to the Metallic Armor, which gave him an edge in the battle, until the Red Time Force Ranger and the Quantum Ranger used their Battle Armor to turn the tables again.

The Time Force Rangers had regrouped while the Original Rangers were down on the floor. Meanwhile, the Zombie Power Rangers (Rocky Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were still trapped inside the force-field cage, and weren’t happy on how the battle was going. “Come on! You can do better than that! Keep on fighting! I don’t want to be killed by these Wanna-Be Rangers!” Rocky yelled to the Original Power Rangers.

“You’re not helping!” The Red Ranger yelled back to the zombie.

“Ah, I guess those stories about the Legendary Power Rangers were just exaggerated.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“Such a shame that this is where your story ends.” The Green Time Force Ranger said.

“Looks like the history books are about to be rewritten.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“So this is your true color.” The Black Ranger said to the Time Force Power Rangers.

“You brought this upon yourselves. You picked these zombies over saving the world.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said to the Original Rangers.

“We can save them, and the world.” The White Ranger said as he stood back up on his feet. “Just give us time to find a cure to save them.” 

“No, we’re ending this nightmare here and now.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“And if your not with us, then you’re against us.” The Quantum Ranger said.

The Red Time Force Ranger was charging up energy to his sword, while the Quantum Ranger pointed his two guns at the Original Rangers. The two Future Red Rangers were going to launch attacks to finish the Original Power Rangers off.

Unknown to the Time Force Power Rangers, Alpha 5 was working on the control panel. The Time Force Rangers then got engulfed by a force-field cage. The Future Red Rangers cancelled their attacks as they and the rest of their team were shocked by what just happened. “What, No!” The Pink Time Force Ranger slammed her fist against the wall of the force field, only for it to shock her hand.

“That’s enough out of you.” Alpha said to the Future Power Rangers.

“Good work, Alpha.” Zordon said.

Alpha shutdown the force field that protected Zordon as well as the one that surrounded him, Circuit, and the control panel. The rest of the Original Power Rangers got back up as well. “Ah, not so tough now.” The Mutant Pink Ranger laughed at the Time Force Rangers.

“Not another word, Kimberly! That goes for all of you!” Zordon yelled.

The Original Power Rangers were frozen by Zordon’s angry voice.

“Ouuu... They’re in trouble.” Aisha said.

“I mean can you blame them. The Command Center is a wreck. Zordon is probably going to give them the longest timeout in history.” Adam said.

“The same goes for you too, zombies!” Zordon yelled. 

The Zombie Power Rangers were now angry at their old mentor.

The Quantum Ranger looked up at Zordon. “Let us out of here!”

“Not until you all calm down.” Zordon said.

The Yellow Time Force Ranger looked at the robot owl. “ Circuit, help us!”

“Uh... guys, you may want to do as Zordon says.” Circuit replied.

“You want us to trust him after we tried to kill his team?!” The Blue Time Force Ranger yelled at Circuit.

The Quantum Ranger continued to look at Zordon. “If you’re not going to let us out, then I’ll do it myself!” The Quantum Ranger held the Quantum Morpher near his mouth. "Q-Rex Arrives!" 

Just then the alarm to the Command Center went off. Alpha looked at the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi! The Q-Rex is coming here!”

The Original Power Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, and saw that the Q-Rex, in its Dinosaur Mode, was running towards the Command Center. The Yellow Ranger looked at the Quantum Ranger and shouted, “Call off your Zord!”

“Make me.” The Quantum Ranger said.

The White Ranger looked at Alpha 5. “Alpha! Please tell me, we can use the Shogunzords, the Ninjazords, and Titanus!”

“I’m sorry, Tommy. But with all that’s been going on, I haven’t have the chance to unlock the code Billy used to control the Zords.”

The Red Ranger looked at the Blue Zombie Ranger. “Billy! Give us back control of the Zords!”

“Let us out, and I’ll think about it.” Billy said.

“After all we’ve done for you, this is the thanks we get?!” The Mutant Pink Ranger yelled.

“Well it’s not like we asked for your help.” Kat said.

The Mutant Pink Ranger let out a growl.

“Wait a minute. What about the Thunderzords? What happened to them?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

“We lost the Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord in a fight against Rita’s brother. The only Thunderzord that we got left is Tor, but he’s not good at combat.” The White Ranger said.

“What about Dragonzord?” The Black Ranger asked.

“While Dragonzord hasn’t been used for a long time, he’s always ready for action.” Zordon said.

“Then I say we use Dragonzord to show that tin-can what a real Dinozord can do.” The Mutant Pink Ranger said.

Tommy powered down the Metallic Armor and his Ranger Suit. “Zordon! I need the Dragon Dagger!”

“Very Well.” Zordon said. Tommy held his arm up and the Dragon Dagger appeared in his hand. Tommy put the Dragon Dagger to his mouth and started playing it.

The Q-Rex was getting closer to the Command Center. But the Zord of the Future stopped running as something blocked his path. Standing before the Q-Rex was Dragonzord. The Dinozord let out a roar at the Q-Rex, only for the T-Rex-like robot to roar back at the metal dragon.

Lucky for the Time Force Power Rangers, they could see the Q-Rex and Dragonzord on the Viewing Globe. “My Q-Rex will eat your Dragonzord for lunch.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“We’ll see about that.” Tommy said.

--------

So there you have it. Which Zord Will Win?

Found some videos to help out with the match.

Dragonzord

See 1:10 to 6:32.

Q-Rex

I might as well ask. I was thinking about having Tor the Shuttlezord in the story. But thing is if I add Tor to the database, I don’t think he would get use much by other people. I was thinking about using Test Character Zero to represent him. But what is everyone’s thoughts?

Another good set-up, Venom, and good recaps all-around. 

As for this match, I think the Q-Rex wins this one. He's faster than the Dragonzord, and the Rangers and their equipment tend to get more powerful with each new incarnation.

• Like 1

Good match and continuation of the story. I love the tension between the three teams.

Didn't get to vote but I think I would have given this to the Dragonzord anyway. I think it has the better firepower overall.

• Like 1