Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:10 - Zeno vs. Odin (Marvel)

SEASON 9, ROUND 10

Zeno

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zeno at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

Odin (Marvel)

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Odin (Marvel) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

I think I like Odin here honestly. While yes, Zeno can erase a universe, or even a dozen of them, he's never matched power with someone on his level before. Odin's clashes with the likes of Galactus often threaten to destroy large patches of the multiverse, and he's vastly more experienced at fighting on this level than we've ever seen from Zeno. While it's true Zeno did very casually destroy the universes, that's not really an applicable feat because we don't know how much of his power he used. It might also be a "I created this universe, I can destroy it at will" type of deal, thus making it hard to tell exactly how powerful he really is. What we can say for sure though is that he hasn't demonstrated power to put him above Odin, and Odin has fought similarly powerful beings many times and held his own quite well

Yeah, gotta agree with the assessment above. Odin as a character has fought against people that are similarly powered, while Zeno comfortably sits above the food chain and people are afraid to fight him cause of the way the scaling chain works in DB. I think Odin having power to destroy more than 12 universes, which is Zeno's best feat showcased, albeit probably not his most powerful is massively weaker than Odin's fight with Sett which was going to bring down an infinite multiverse.

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

"While it's true Zeno did very casually destroy the universes, that's not really an applicable feat because we don't know how much of his power he used."

Dragon ball uses physical exhaustion and facial emotion to show if they are depleting their power, Zeno never showed that effect implying he is far stronger still.

For comparison sake, he is stated to ve stronger than even the Grand Priest, who is far and away stronger than any of the angels, who are at least 1.5 × Beerus's Power who while fighting Goku almost destroyed the universe while still greatly holding back. 

There is a reason no one would fight him and that's because he would win.  So Odin may have experience on him, but I would still think Zeno to be more powerful. It would come down to can Odin find a way to win, which I don't see how he could.

Also in Dragon Ball attack and defenses are generally pretty similar. So we should assume that it would take an attack nearly as powerful as that feat to harm him. 

23 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Excuse me?

1 hour ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Zeno: 6
Odin (Marvel): 2

You are excused.