Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

9:10 - Goku Black vs. The Flash (Barry Allen)

SEASON 9, ROUND 10

Goku Black

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Goku Black at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

The Flash (Barry Allen)

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Flash (Barry Allen) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Barry can just sort of zip around and stay safe indefinitely. Barry can also speed steal if memory serves, which would effectively let him slow Goku Black even more, making the gap between their speeds even more ridiculous. I don't know if Barry specifically has ever infinite mass punched someone, but he can just regular-punch him going at massively FTL speeds and probably do some good damage

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know if Barry specifically has ever infinite mass punched someone

He could do it, but even then he could dump him in the speed force on top of that. Barry is quite busted, when he's being written competently and with all his powers in play, and not dumbed down so he doesn't fix the plot immediately. Quite sad.

Black would not hesitate to blow up the planet if he knew he was going to lose. Not to mention he can break dimensions and create clones of himself. I'm giving it to Goku Black easy.

7 minutes ago, IKA said:

Black would not hesitate to blow up the planet if he knew he was going to lose. Not to mention he can break dimensions and create clones of himself. I'm giving it to Goku Black easy.

It doesn't honestly matter whether or not he hesitates, because Flash is so much faster than him that he literally wouldn't have a chance to react. If Flash is serious, then Goku Black really can't land a hit on him before he gets his speed stolen, gets BFR'd to the speed force, or gets Infinite Mass Punched into next week. While Dragon Ball characters are FTL in terms of travel speed and arguably reaction speed, they aren't anywhere near the level of the Flash, who is fast enough to break through time and who's perception of time is so precise he can see things down to the attasecond. DB characters only ever express their speed as "I can punch/move/react faster than you can," but none of them have shown anywhere near the time/speed shenanigans Flash can do. In fact, Jiren was impressive because he was able to overcome Hit's relatively weak time manipulation through some considerable effort, and Jiren should be massively stronger than Goku Black

• Like 1