Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

9:10 - Yoshi vs. Diddy Kong

SEASON 9, ROUND 10

Yoshi

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yoshi at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Diddy Kong

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Diddy Kong at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Super Meat Boy

Man, I'm really not sure here. Diddy has strength, but that's irrelevant here. I don't know for sure which of them is faster, but I think the idea in the Mario Universe is that Yoshi is one of the faster creatures, so it stands to reason he might be. Diddy has his jetpack, but it probably too slow to be super useful in a game this fast-paced. Yoshi seemingly is better at jumping, but Diddy's games are more generally perilous, like the mines in DK Country. That said, Yoshi did defeat Bowser when he was the size of a skyscraper. I think Yoshi might be slightly better but I'm really not sure

This is now the fifth time Yoshi has suited up for me, dude’s earning his paycheck.

I think Yoshi having more control when jumping is going to be really important, as he usually has flight for short bursts.

Edited by Magnamax
I was wrong

It's quite strange imagining any of these characters being cut in half by the various traps in Super Meat Boy. My interpretation of the games they come from do not allow me to imagine that, so to say. With that being said, I think Yoshi has it. He's not that far behind in strength, he's faster and can jump higher, and I think overall is a better character to platform with. Like I've said in an earlier, if I had to pick between which of the two I would want to port into the game in question, I'd go with Yoshi, cause my first instincts are that I'd do better with Yoshi after playing both of their respective game series.