Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

9:9 - Lobo vs. Death Phantom

SEASON 9, ROUND 9

Lobo

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lobo at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Death Phantom

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Death Phantom at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Animation

Battle Terrain

These two are actually the same tier at their peak, which is interesting. Lobo doesn't have many ways to fight that aren't physical, which might limit his options here. Death Phantom seems to have better hax-y powers, but Lobo is very hardy and can shrug off a lot of damage. I'll wait until someone else chimes in

Gonna have to say Lobo wins this one, as he has showcased a lot of resistances to many of the attacks that Death Phantom has at it's disposal, which are for the most part mental and/or magic. With that being said, Lobo is such a weird character in that he's so wildly inconsistent. If we take him at his absolute best, he should win this by giving Death Phantom an old fashioned beatdown. If he's anything else, Death Phantom has so many different powers that he could just do mostly anything to him. Albeit I gotta make sure people understand that BFR won't really work, cause if he gets teleported into space Lobo could survive, and if he's teleported anywhere in the universe Lobo could return cause his space bike would follow him anywhere and bring him back to the fight.

I think the Main Man takes this by virtue of just plain being unkillable! And I’m not being hyperbole here either, both God and Satan himself made it a rule that under no circumstances could Death could not claim Lobo’s soul, mostly because of the near biblical amount of destruction he caused the last time he was in the afterlife. So sadly for Death Phantom, he simply has no way to kill the last son of Czarnia.