Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:8 - Ezio vs. Luigi

SEASON 9, ROUND 8

Ezio

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ezio at this Wiki
Official Site: Ubisoft

Luigi

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Luigi at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Cuphead

I think I actually favor Luigi here. His side scrollers are far more similar to Cuphead than the AC games, his fireballs give him a way to hit the bosses that isn't melee, which is very important in Cuphead, and if we scale him to Mario, he's probably strong enough to beat most of the bosses fairly easily

Ezio won't really have any ways to get down behind Cuphead bosses at all, and while his platforming is a lot better than Luigi I'd wager, Luigi is a lot more accustomed to fighting against bosses similar to which are present in Cuphead. If Luigi gets powerups from his own game as well, it should be a walk in the park.

I think Luigi’s cowardice nature will hold him back here. Inkwell Isle is a pretty horrifying and scary place and I just don’t know if Luigi’s nerves will be able to handle it. Ezio is just braver, smarter, more agile, and gameplay wise is more durable then Luigi (Ezio shrugs off cannonball blasts that level entire buildings, Luigi dies from simply touching Goombas). Sure Ezio has no reliable long range weapons but with his speed, agility, and Eagle Vision he can close distances and dice up enemies up close, also I never got an answer about whether he has the Apple of Eden as a standard weapon, because if he does and it works on the enemies of Cuphead he could go very far in the game.