Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightwing at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Clean Up the Trial

I think Nightwing could probably do this. While he's not on Batman or Tim's level, he is very smart in his own right, and Jabba isn't exactly subtle. He has connections through Bruce and Barbara, and he should be able to figure the judge is corrupt pretty easily. From here, he should be able to figure out that come of the jury is corrupt

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I think Nightwing could probably do this. While he's not on Batman or Tim's level, he is very smart in his own right, and Jabba isn't exactly subtle. He has connections through Bruce and Barbara, and he should be able to figure the judge is corrupt pretty easily. From here, he should be able to figure out that come of the jury is corrupt

Isn't Nightwing more or less portrayed as a vigilante than a detective? Not to the level of Red Hood, of course, but still one that couldn't expose a conspiracy in the span of two weeks, especially one on this level.

8 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Isn't Nightwing more or less portrayed as a vigilante than a detective? Not to the level of Red Hood, of course, but still one that couldn't expose a conspiracy in the span of two weeks, especially one on this level.

I disagree with that statement, I know it’s too easy to overlook Dick’s detective skills in favor Tim Drake’s own detective feats, but I’m pretty sure Dick’s always been a very high tier detective. Here’s an example: during his first year as Robin, Bats tested him by putting him through something called “The Gauntlet” basically Dick had to evade and hide from Batman for an entire night in the middle of one of the more dangerous parts of Gotham. Dick not only avoided Batman all night, but at the same time managed to find and arrest Joe Minette, an OG Gotham gangster who was considered untouchable by the police at that time.

12 hours ago, Macklemore said:

So I looked into this more just to see where others landed on the issue and hopefully drum up some feats, and I found this clickbait article about it that literally has arguably two actual examples of Dick being a detective, and the rest are just random stuff he's done that don't really involve detective work. Just thought it was funny how clickbait-y these places are willing to go

However, this RT gives much better feats for him. A lot of his deductions are fairly impressive. Not on the level of Tim or Batman broadly speaking, but good enough to put down Jabba, at least from what I know about him. I've never known Jabba to be especially covert