Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

9:7 - Hellboy vs. Kingpin

SEASON 9, ROUND 7

Hellboy

Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hellboy at this Wiki
Official Site: Dark Horse Comics

Kingpin

Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kingpin at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Undercover Operation

While Hellboy isn’t winning any masters of disguise awards, maybe if he presents himself as a sort of heavy enforcer type villain he could make himself very useful to someone like Kingpin. Hellboy’s anti-hero attitude would definitely help him sell the act.

Doesn't Hellboy pretty much get bad rep even in his own universe? It feels like Kingpin has no way to know that Hellboy is good, cause people that interact with him seem to judge books by it's cover, and Kingpin knowing anything about BRPD seems like a bit of a stretch. Plus, I feel like Hellboy would be a very good dragon for any one criminal mastermind. Of course, it could take years before Kingpin trusts Hellboy, and I don't know if Hellboy is renowned for being patient, but I feel like he can do it solely cause of the fact that he doesn't look like a hero.

I feel like Hellboy could actually pull this off. Sure he's no master of disguise, but he can quickly blend in as a villain if he wanted to. Sure the public practically knows who he is, but not exactly where he stands with his morals and duty, as the organization he works for, or used to work for if you wanna bring up his death, is entirely secret. Besides that, Kingpin could automatically assume he's a badguy because of his demonic heritage as well as carrying a big fuck-off gun that could put a hole in the Hulk's skull if he had the ability to.