Raven (DC Comics)

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raven (DC Comics) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Using non-Golden Mode Cooler, I would probably give it Raven. However, Golden Form Cooler is almost certainly more powerful, just based off of scalings. He appears to be non-canon, but Cooler is non-canon in general so I guess he would be non-canon regardless? I'm not sure about all that. 

Yet another boastful and arrogant DB character vs. a comic book character who can win if the DB character is arrogant, but would lose if they're fighting and full capability and abusing their speed. Even though it doesn't seem like it, I am actually quite a fan of fights like these cause it gives a chance for both characters to win depending on how the fight pans out. Unfortunately, Raven's abilities are kind of stacked against her. She doesn't really have that many hard hitting abilities that she could use against Cooler. Her mind manipulation abilities might work, cause DB characters haven't really shown themselves capable of dealing with being mind manipulated, but there's nothing to do after subduing him really. And the longer she keeps him under her control, the longer she risks having him break the effect she has on him.

I would personally not count Cooler's form as that would be from an Alternate timeline.

I would Think Raven could take his mind and make him beat himself ala Captain Ginyu. 

Cooler is more of a hit first ask questions later character though unless he rakes a personal interest in the other person, in this case, I don't believe he would. 

I'll reserve my vote for now.