Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Giorno Giovana at this Wiki
Official Site: Jump

Battle Terrain

Lol it's like a test of the NLF.

If you take Saint of Killer's statements literally and GER blocks one of the shots, it's going to kill the Stand, which kills the user normally. Does the Stand activate even if the Stand itself is killed? If it can then it's a stalemate most likely, if it can't the SoK wins

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Good question. I think the only time we see this is when Diavolo, who has a physically strong stand in King Crimson, punches through GER's skull and GER appears to be perfectly fine in the next shot.

I don't know about "perfectly fine" lol. He definitely has retained the damage there, it seems. If I'm understanding his power correctly, he should be back to 100%, but his face is still cracked, right?

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know about "perfectly fine" lol. He definitely has retained the damage there, it seems. If I'm understanding his power correctly, he should be back to 100%, but his face is still cracked, right?

Oh, well that's the scene immediately afterwards. He is fine further down the line (a few seconds after the crack).

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Would a cracked skull kill a stand under normal circumstances

Yeah, lmao. They're sturdy as all hell and cannot be hurt by guns and the like, but they can be hurt by other stands if they're physically strong enough. And no, stands do not normally have regeneration. One thing to note is that any damage done to a stand would transfer to it's user, but Giorno very clearly didn't have his head flattened after his stand got punched.

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Yeah, lmao. They're sturdy as all hell and cannot be hurt by guns and the like, but they can be hurt by other stands if they're physically strong enough. And no, stands do not normally have regeneration. One thing to note is that any damage done to a stand would transfer to it's user, but Giorno very clearly didn't have his head flattened after his stand got punched.

So it can be used on itself quickly to heal what would be lethal damage. The only question is if it's instantaneous. Getting his skull broken like that would definitely be fatal, but I'm not convinced it would be instantly fatal like the Saint of Killer's guns would be. So if it can be used preemptive or immediately or after he is dead dead, not dying, then he could reverse the effects of the guns and survive, but if Saint of Killers just fans the hammer and keeps shooting, it probably would be a stalemate?