Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

9:4 - Alucard vs. Magik (Illyana Rasputin)

SEASON 9, ROUND 4

Alucard

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alucard at this Wiki
Official Site: Geneon

Magik (Illyana Rasputin)

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Magik (Illyana Rasputin) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain

Alucard is an interesting choice for this slot because he doesn't really have a win-con in many of these fights. His best thing is his durability. At the end of the series, he exists as long as he can conceptualize himself, making his durability almost limitless. However, his attack potency isn't going to be high enough to really hurt most of the combatants in this slot, and his hax are pretty low-level compared to the rest of this slow. Intangibility, familiar summoning, very strong regen, and a shadow form are his most common ones. He also has mind control but he never uses it in combat, and a few other skills like a third eye that lets him see through illusions, etc. He's a very hard to kill character and is a nightmare for street tiers, but stronger characters in this tier can honestly just survive him forever

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Alucard is an interesting choice for this slot because he doesn't really have a win-con in many of these fights. His best thing is his durability. At the end of the series, he exists as long as he can conceptualize himself, making his durability almost limitless. However, his attack potency isn't going to be high enough to really hurt most of the combatants in this slot, and his hax are pretty low-level compared to the rest of this slow. Intangibility, familiar summoning, very strong regen, and a shadow form are his most common ones. He also has mind control but he never uses it in combat, and a few other skills like a third eye that lets him see through illusions, etc. He's a very hard to kill character and is a nightmare for street tiers, but stronger characters in this tier can honestly just survive him forever

Fortunately for him, he can also survive Magik for as long as he needs to, and I am under the impression that he could even kill her given the chance. If this is not Phoenix Force Magik (which I don't seem to recall anything about), her throwing him in Limbo (where she's at her most powerful) would simply cause him to appear somewhere else thanks to Schrodinger powers, forcing the fight to be on an even ground. In that case, his vampiric abilities should win him the battle of attrition, as his regeneration trumps her offensive abilities by miles.

14 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Fortunately for him, he can also survive Magik for as long as he needs to, and I am under the impression that he could even kill her given the chance. If this is not Phoenix Force Magik (which I don't seem to recall anything about), her throwing him in Limbo (where she's at her most powerful) would simply cause him to appear somewhere else thanks to Schrodinger powers, forcing the fight to be on an even ground. In that case, his vampiric abilities should win him the battle of attrition, as his regeneration trumps her offensive abilities by miles.

I do think this would be Phoenix Force Magik as it puts her at 2-A. That doesn't mean much other than the fact that Alucard were having much harder time hurting her. Her biggest draw here is that she has so much more versatility in her powers. I'm not so sure that Alucard would be able to come back from limbo because of Schrodinger, but I'm not sure. Limbo is a pocket dimension she creates and can control sometimes. Not sure he can just poof himself out.

Even so, she can teleport him through time and space if she has a hard time killing him conventionally.

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

Limbo is a pocket dimension she creates and can control sometimes. Not sure he can just poof himself out.

Schrodinger had no problem entering the thoughts of someone, as in being a physical being within someone's mental state with his own powers so I don't know if something like that would contain Alucard with his powers. On top of that, I'm pretty sure his powers have him existing anywhere, at any time he desires, so I don't know if BFRing him through time would work.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Schrodinger had no problem entering the thoughts of someone, as in being a physical being within someone's mental state with his own powers so I don't know if something like that would contain Alucard with his powers. On top of that, I'm pretty sure his powers have him existing anywhere, at any time he desires, so I don't know if BFRing him through time would work.

This just makes me wonder how a fight between Alucard and Giorno's GER would go down. Lol

Even if Alucard can't be completely destroyed and just keeps coming back, if you can't harm Magik then you really haven't won the match.