MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16367 Warehouse 13 Agents vs. Slappy

Deep in the badlands of South Dakota a giant rusting building lay, to the outside eye it would appear to be just some giant useless building but within its confines lay endless wonder. For this was no ordinary warehouse, this was warehouse 13. A depository for all manner of strange artifacts and curios.

Within an office area an older rotund man sat at a computer, his bushy eyebrows shot up as he received a notification on his screen.

“Ping! We’ve got a ping!”

As soon as the words left his mouth than a dark haired woman and a dark haired man were by his side.

“What is it this time Artie?” The man asked. “I was going to finally read the manual when you called me over.”

Artie scoffed, “Pah, yeah right Pete.”

The woman spoke up then, “The ping Artie?”

Artie turned the computer screen to the two secret service agents. Pete made a face.

“What is that?”

Artie smirked, “An animated dummy.”

“Pete’s right here Artie, he can hear you.” The woman said.

“When did you start being a comedian Myka?” Pete asked.

Arite threw his hands up, “Enough. This is slappy, some years ago a man found a way to transfer his essence into a ventriloquist dummy. He’s elusive, usually only tormenting children. I nearly snagged him myself in the 90s.”

“I’m getting some major Childs Play vibes here.” Pete said, Myka punched his arm.

Artie shook his head, “Alright, you’ve got your assignment, go on. Snag it, bag it, tag it. I’ll have a nice spot for Slappy in the darkvault.”

“Yeah, right next to that creepy babydoll I bet.” Pete grunted.

Slappy was having his nightmares, there was only one thing the dummy feared, and that was being put to sleep forever. He could sense something was coming for him. Something that wished to lock him away forever and keep him immobilized for all time.

He couldn’t stand for that.

Sitting on a windowsill of his latest unfortunate child owner, Slappy swiveled his head around to peer at the young boy quivering in fear under the covers.

“Hey kid! I scare you?”

The boy muttered something that sounded like a ‘yes’

“I’ll make a deal with you. You do what I say, and I’ll be out of your hair forever.”

The boy peered at the dummy, “Promise?”

“Sure, sure, just do exactly as I say. Got it.”

The boy nodded.

Slappy chuckled.

Fight is on Pete and Myka have to find and neutralize Slappy. They are armed with a Tesla, (electricity shooting gun) a 9mm, and a container of purple goo that neutralizes dangerous artifacts.

Slappy is attempting to skip town using his latest victim.

The Warehouse 13 agents have to find Slappy before he makes an escape.

God, I’m sure none of you remember this show but I recently rewatched it and wanted to do a fight for it.  

53 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I don’t really know much about Warehouse 13, but I do have to say you wrote up a very cool and fascinating setup, maybe I’ll watch an episode of Warehouse 13 just to see if your characterization matches up.

I'd definitely recommend the show, its set in the same universe as Eureka if you've ever seen that show. There's even some crossovers.

Good set-up, Merc.

I haven't seen Warehouse 13 or any Goosebumps films, but after looking up both sides, I have a feeling that the agents have encountered something like Slappy before. I think that they will resist Slappy's manipulations and get past his powers to eventually take him in.

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, Merc.

I haven't Warehouse 13 or any Goosebumps films, but after looking up both sides, I have a feeling that the agents have encountered something like Slappy before. I think that they will resist Slappy's manipulations and get past his powers to eventually take him in.

Thanks DS! 

Warehouse Agents definitely encounter all manner of strange things, a living dummy is a day in the office. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.20 - DSkillz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.20 Total Combined Score
8.20 / 2 = 4.10 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Warehouse 13 Agents: 3
Slappy: 2

On 5/24/2021 at 10:40 AM, SSJRuss said:

Nice set up. I enjoy each time Slappy gets used in a match, he's a great character. I do think his changes were slim though...

Thanks, yeah he was up against pros. Still it was close due to Warehouse13 sadly being a bit obscure.