Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kingpin at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Murder at the dinner party

Hmm, tough call. Kingpin is obviously no slouch, but neither is Lisbeth. She’s a world class hacker, acknowledged to be the best in Sweden and in the top ten among the world, with a photographic memory to boot. More pertinently to this challenge, she was instrumental in solving a murder mystery that had baffled many detectives and private investigators for over 40 years, so I think she has the genius necessary to pull this off.

That, as well as her major role in discovering and dismantling a government criminal conspiracy involving the Swedish secret service and a former Soviet GRU agent. Not to mention her successfully managing to steal billions from a corrupt media magnate who had a fair amount in common with Kingpin, in that his financial empire was very much a Mafia associated one(with ties to arms dealing and money laundering for South American drug cartels, prostitution in New York and even child sex trafficking in Mexico among other things) and pulling that off so well that no authorities or the criminal element even suspect her for it. 

So while it might not be an easy endeavor, I do think she has a pretty good shot here.

Again, I think this matchup generally favors the detective. Kingpin is in the area, he's cut off from his support system, and there is basically inevitably going to be evidence left behind. I think Lisbeth can take this

Kingpin is one of those people that isn't really discreet when it comes to killing others, it's just that he has so many people in his pocket that it doesn't really matter if they know he committed the murder or not. Due to that, I think any detective would find it very easy to solve a murder mistery surrounding Kingpin.