Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

9:3 - Sailor Galaxia vs. Raven (DC Comics)

SEASON 9, ROUND 3

Sailor Galaxia

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sailor Galaxia at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Animation

Raven (DC Comics)

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raven (DC Comics) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Raven is very strong in her own right, but she's a good bit outclassed here. She tends to be around the solar system/galaxy tier, but Galaxia is easily universe-level and is much faster, stronger, and more ruthless. She should win without too much issue

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Raven is very strong in her own right, but she's a good bit outclassed here. She tends to be around the solar system/galaxy tier, but Galaxia is easily universe-level and is much faster, stronger, and more ruthless. She should win without too much issue

Where's the proof for this? Again, only thing I remember that puts Sailor Moon characters at Universe level is them destroying an object that is intrinsically tied to the existence of the universe. You don't need to be universe level to do that. You just need to be strong enough to destroy said object. Raven, on the other hand, is as powerful as her father (Trigon) at her strongest.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Where's the proof for this? Again, only thing I remember that puts Sailor Moon characters at Universe level is them destroying an object that is intrinsically tied to the existence of the universe. You don't need to be universe level to do that. You just need to be strong enough to destroy said object. Raven, on the other hand, is as powerful as her father (Trigon) at her strongest.

So first, I've never seen any evidence that Raven is personally anywhere near Trigon's power in any continuity other than Post-Flashpoint. I'm going to need evidence for that to believe. Looking at her RT, her wiki, and her Vs Battle wiki entry, I honestly think Solar System level is her peak. Post-Flashpoint, Trigon was demoted from a universal threat down to a Solar System-level entity, which I think is about where this version of him belongs. 

She destroyed the Holy Grail, which previously absorbed the power of several universal-tier things, such as two Silver Crystals, which "disrupt(s) all of space time." It had previously contained no less than three universal-level energy sources, but she was able to destroy it, which is definitely a universe-level feat. More concretely, with a wave of her hand she can effortlessly destroy planets. Lesser Sailor Moon enemies were already threatening universe-level attacks, and this attack killed all life in the universe, including a being that outside of Spacetime, and Galaxia is massively stronger than both of them. Queen Nehelenia, another weaker villain, was powered by and existed within her own personal parallel universe, and Nehelenia and her universe were hit by the aforementioned two of the aforementioned crystals which warped all of spacetime, and the crystal which destroyed all life, both Universe-level feats, and was able to survive for several pages, and again, Galaxia is much stronger than her, so Galaxia's universal sailings are absolutely valid and put her well above anything Raven has personally shown