Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mario at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Dustforce

This is maybe closer to Mario's area of expertise, being a 2D platformer. It does have elements of parkour-esque jumping, but Mario is obviously no slouch in that area, and his wider variety of skills across various games makes me think he could do very well here.

Does Ezio get the Apple of Eden? It’s listed as part of his equipment and arsenal, and the guy had and used it for various missions throughout his life. If he does he can use it to trick Mario into walking into pits, spikes, or enemies. Ezio’s own parkour abilities and his Eagle Vision will allow him to make it through levels regardless, his Eagle Vision in particular being able to warn him ahead of any danger or attacks I think will be what puts him ahead of Mario I think.

43 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Does Ezio get the Apple of Eden? It’s listed as part of his equipment and arsenal, and the guy had and used it for various missions throughout his life. If he does he can use it to trick Mario into walking into pits, spikes, or enemies. Ezio’s own parkour abilities and his Eagle Vision will allow him to make it through levels regardless, his Eagle Vision in particular being able to warn him ahead of any danger or attacks I think will be what puts him ahead of Mario I think.

Are you assuming they're going simultaneously? I assumed it was like "they're going on two different screens, trying to get the highest score" sort of deal

43 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Are you assuming they're going simultaneously? I assumed it was like "they're going on two different screens, trying to get the highest score" sort of deal

Well admittedly I’ve never played Dustforce before, had to Google the game to figure what it’s about. I’m just saying that if they do it at once Ezio could use his apple on Mario, if it’s split screen Ezio could still win. Like I said Ezio’s Eagle Vision will give him heads up on dangers coming at him, Mario won’t have that ability.