Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

9:2 - Mewtwo vs. The Flash (Barry Allen)

SEASON 9, ROUND 2

Mewtwo

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mewtwo at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

The Flash (Barry Allen)

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Flash (Barry Allen) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Does Flash have telepathic resistance? Flash could end this immediately, but if Mewtwo is able to use mind control he might squeak a win in by insta-mind-controlling The Flash. However, I don't find that very likely. That's just not how he seems to usually fight, and even if it were, Flash is so much faster that he could just non-lethally end the fight any time he wanted 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Does Flash have telepathic resistance? Flash could end this immediately, but if Mewtwo is able to use mind control he might squeak a win in by insta-mind-controlling The Flash. However, I don't find that very likely. That's just not how he seems to usually fight, and even if it were, Flash is so much faster that he could just non-lethally end the fight any time he wanted 

From what I can gather, his mind processes information at such a rapid pace that he's immune to such mind altering attacks. If anything he should be more careful on Mewtwo's speed and power, but otherwise I think Barry has this in the bag what with him dealing with telepaths before.

1 hour ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

From what I can gather, his mind processes information at such a rapid pace that he's immune to such mind altering attacks.

If that were the case, Gorilla Grodd wouldn't be a threat. As it stands, Flash could speedblitz Mewtwo, as the only reason Gorilla can mind control Flash is due to the fact his mind control is faster than Flash's base speed, if I recall correctly, as dumb as that sounds.

The way I see it, a Pokemon with really high agility would be able to dodge a few of mewtwo's attacks (not counting the undodgable ones of course). And seeing as there is no faster Pokemon than the Flash, I see that he wins this fight eight out of ten times.