The Batman Who Laughs

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Batman Who Laughs at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

So unfortunately for the Batman who Laughs, his stronger forms are above the tier for this category. He seems to have much more damage output and be a bigger threat overall, but I don't know that he could permanently put down Giorno. At the same time, without his higher tiers or any prep, Giorno is actually capable of kill tBwL, and is fast enough to likely land a hit to do so 

Yeah, even with prep, I don't know if he'd ever be able to escape the truth of GER, which means that he'd be put down no matter what as his plans are constantly thwarted by Giorno's stand. Quite unfortunate pull for Batman, as he'd constantly find his will to find a way out returned to zero.

I'm not sure how well Giorno is going to do overall in this draft. GER only really works if he can actually kill his opponent. I haven't read anything with BWL but if he isn't given his multiversal powers that I think he gets, then I suppose Giorno can kill him.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

ETERNAL STALEMATES BAYBEH

I don't think he can realistically stalemate the higher-ups in this tournament. Can he really reverse planetary-level destruction? What if his opponent just blows up the sun, or the galaxy, and instantly vaporizes both him and his Stand

17 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't think he can realistically stalemate the higher-ups in this tournament. Can he really reverse planetary-level destruction? What if his opponent just blows up the sun, or the galaxy, and instantly vaporizes both him and his Stand

He managed to revert time erasure on an universal scale (granted it was only 10 seconds, but still), so it's doable. Albeit it makes for a very boring fight.

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

He managed to revert time erasure on an universal scale (granted it was only 10 seconds, but still), so it's doable. Albeit it makes for a very boring fight.

The "ten seconds" stipulation would totally screw him over then. If his opponent destroys the sun, for example, he won't even know until 8 minutes after the sun is destroyed, well outside of his reset window. Just destroy progressively larger object and celestial bodies that slowly affect Giorno more and more on a time delay, while the cosmic-tier beings are completely immune to it