Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

8:10 - Dark Danny Phantom vs. Ryuko Matoi

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 10

Dark Danny Phantom

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Danny Phantom at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Ryuko Matoi

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ryuko Matoi at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

Most of Dark Danny’s attacks I don’t feel would hurt Ryuko all that much, and from what I remember of the movie she has the speed advantage over him. Not to mention I don’t think she would be too concerned with his most powerful attack, as Ryuko has experience fighting and even repelling sonic attacks: https://youtu.be/udAA1Mrc-RM

That and she wouldn’t have too much to worry about this atmosphere I’m pretty sure, between her healing and the fact she fought Ragyo high up in space next to a Kiryuin satellite with no problems.

On the other hand, if he stays intangible the whole time, she can’t really strike him, but he doesn’t really work like that, considering his ego and the fact that he doesn’t really know what Ryuko can do, so I’d give her an edge here.

I do honestly believe that Danny can just wait her Senketsu out and then deal with her after she's received massive blood loss. I mean, he doesn't really have to fight egotistically once he realizes that Ryuko has the ability to punch really, really hard. Furthermore, Ryuko just really has no way to deal with intangibility from what I can see.

38 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I do honestly believe that Danny can just wait her Senketsu out and then deal with her after she's received massive blood loss. I mean, he doesn't really have to fight egotistically once he realizes that Ryuko has the ability to punch really, really hard. Furthermore, Ryuko just really has no way to deal with intangibility from what I can see.

She doesn’t suffer from that problem near the end of the series so any waiting out would be an endless stalemate.

Just now, C.T. said:

She doesn’t suffer from that problem near the end of the series so any waiting out would be an endless stalemate.

For real? VS Battles needs to stop putting previous weakness active on character pages, this is the second time today I've fallen for it.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

For real? VS Battles needs to stop putting previous weakness active on character pages, this is the second time today I've fallen for it.

Aye lol. At first that was a major problem indeed but the stronger she got and the closer their bond got over the series, that ceased to be a weakness. If he stays intangible, sure she can’t hurt him but I don’t think any attacks from him would faze her much and the waiting game would just...go on forever.