Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

8:10 - Yujiro Hanma vs. Izuku Midoriya

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 10

Yujiro Hanma

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yujiro Hanma at this Wiki
Official Site: Keisuke Itagaki

Izuku Midoriya

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Izuku Midoriya at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: R'lyeh

Deku coming in off the bench to make his debut! Deku hits a bit harder (City-level vs. Town+-level), they're equally fast, and with Deku's Danger Sense and general quickness I think it would be a very good fight. I think Deku edges it out slightly with his higher damage potential, danger sense letting him be safe from sneak attacks, and their even speed means that Deku's superior durability and attack power can shine

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the shockwaves Deku shoots should give him a range advantage as well

56 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

City-level vs. Town+-level

Deku hits with City Level at his absolute most powerful, and if he misses his hit on Yujiro he risks breaking his bones for absolutely nothing. Yujiro can definitely expose this weakness as he can tell the weaknesses of others just by looking at them, as I have previously mentioned.

12 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Deku hits with City Level at his absolute most powerful, and if he misses his hit on Yujiro he risks breaking his bones for absolutely nothing. Yujiro can definitely expose this weakness as he can tell the weaknesses of others just by looking at them, as I have previously mentioned.

Nah, Deku doesn't really risk breaking his bones anymore. In the latest Manga arc, Deku fought with his physical equal for several chapters on end at 100% landing hit after hit after hit without ever breaking a bone or even considering it as a possibility. At this point Deku has more or less gained control of his power. That also reminds me: with his new Black tendril quirk and Float quirk, he was able to pull himself and an opponent who was his physical equal into the air where his opponent was pretty helpless and unable to get out, and then just repeatedly beat his opponent while holding him in mid air. The only reason it didn't win Deku the fight is because that particular opponent was so durable and had such high regen that the combined efforts of the top heroes in Japan weren't able to keep him down

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Nah, Deku doesn't really risk breaking his bones anymore. In the latest Manga arc, Deku fought with his physical equal for several chapters on end at 100% landing hit after hit after hit without ever breaking a bone or even considering it as a possibility.

Do you have a link to this fight? I wanna see it for myself, I didn't know Deku received a power boost.

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Do you have a link to this fight? I wanna see it for myself, I didn't know Deku received a power boost.

The best I can find is a link to a wiki thread about it: https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Hospital_Raid_Team_%26_Trainees_vs._Tomura_Shigaraki

There are some site where you could read it, I'm sure, but not ones that I would want to link to on here. The arc starts with Chapter 253 and the fight itself starts at about 271. 

To be clear, Deku can still overuse OfA, but it takes a lot more now, and with the amount he uses it in this fight and the amount of punishment he does to the opponent, I think it's too much for Yujiro to handle

I don’t know much about Yujiro, but VS wiki lists him at a small town level strength and durability. Deku is easily a large city wrecker and since he’s long overcome the physical draw backs of his powers then I think he takes this matchup pretty comfortably.