Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:9 - Alita (Last Order - Imaginos 2.0) vs. Luke Skywalker (Disney Canon)

SEASON 8, ROUND 9

Alita (Last Order - Imaginos 2.0)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alita (Last Order - Imaginos 2.0) at this Wiki
Official Site: Yukito Kishiro

Luke Skywalker (Disney Canon)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Luke Skywalker (Disney Canon) at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucas Films

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Murderworld

Wow, no comments yet. Truthfully I know next to nothing about Alita. I think this match depends on exactly how fast Alita is. Luke seems to be able to kill her with a few swings, but if she's really relativistic, then he's not gonna be hitting her. Maybe with his force powers he can tag her but I just don't know

Alita might be a tier faster then Luke, but if what I heard about Luke’s force visions are true (that he learned to use them during battle to predict his opponents attacks) then he might be able to mitigate that advantage. And because I believe his lightsaber will do more damage to Alita then she’ll be able to do in turn, I’m leaning towards Luke to win.

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Alita might be a tier faster then Luke, but if what I heard about Luke’s force visions are true (that he learned to use them during battle to predict his opponents attacks) then he might be able to mitigate that advantage. And because I believe his lightsaber will do more damage to Alita then she’ll be able to do in turn, I’m leaning towards Luke to win.

She's not just a tier faster though, she's 3 tiers faster, and Luke and other Jedi are often hit by things much slower than relativistic, so I'm not so sure the force precog is going to save him

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

She's not just a tier faster though, she's 3 tiers faster, and Luke and other Jedi are often hit by things much slower than relativistic, so I'm not so sure the force precog is going to save him

And Alita’s never been hit by things slower then Massively Hypersonic+? We’ve had this conversation before Peypey, and it’s getting old. I’m not saying Luke will avoid all of Alita’s attacks but Force Vision will help avoid most of the more serious ones and his force boosted durability will protect him from the rest. Remember that Luke has powered through getting slashed and blasted by Boba Fett:

844D4514-B32A-47C5-9BFC-624C89DF31DA.thumb.jpeg.b8c73359323e4d0959a7e9ff4c0a16b2.jpeg95C7C7D4-76AE-42AB-92C6-8AA893099B6A.thumb.jpeg.ed7e2d73dc3a2133ffd9230a557446a2.jpeg

And falling from at least several stories after being kicked off a spaceship:

https://imgur.com/a/cMd6b7p

And being batted around by the giant creature Kongo the Disemboweler:

https://imgur.com/a/9Z301zT

And need I remind anyone about the time he was almost zapped into fried chicken by the Emperor and after a second was fit enough to carry his robotic father all the way to an escape pod? Point is, he’ll tank her attacks a lot better then she’ll be able to tank being cut in half by a lightsaber.

(Before anyone asks yes these are clips from the Disney approved comics and are Canon as far as the Mouse is concerned)

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

And Alita’s never been hit by things slower then Massively Hypersonic+? We’ve had this conversation before Peypey, and it’s getting old. I’m not saying Luke will avoid all of Alita’s attacks but Force Vision will help avoid most of the more serious ones and his force boosted durability will protect him from the rest. Remember that Luke has powered through getting slashed and blasted by Boba Fett:

844D4514-B32A-47C5-9BFC-624C89DF31DA.thumb.jpeg.b8c73359323e4d0959a7e9ff4c0a16b2.jpeg95C7C7D4-76AE-42AB-92C6-8AA893099B6A.thumb.jpeg.ed7e2d73dc3a2133ffd9230a557446a2.jpeg

And falling from at least several stories after being kicked off a spaceship:

https://imgur.com/a/cMd6b7p

And being batted around by the giant creature Kongo the Disemboweler:

https://imgur.com/a/9Z301zT

And need I remind anyone about the time he was almost zapped into fried chicken by the Emperor and after a second was fit enough to carry his robotic father all the way to an escape pod? Point is, he’ll tank her attacks a lot better then she’ll be able to tank being cut in half by a lightsaber.

(Before anyone asks yes these are clips from the Disney approved comics and are Canon as far as the Mouse is concerned)

Lol I never even said Alita would win, all I said was that her top speed is far faster than Luke's, and far faster than anything Luke has canonically reacted to, both of which are true, giving her a considerable edge in speed. My point wasn't "he's for sure going to lose," my point was his precog isn't especially effective against very fast things, and Alita is far faster than just about anything Luke has reacted to

Also, Boba Fett is tier 9. Surviving hits from him means absolutely nothing here

EDIT: Honestly, looking into those feats you listed, absolutely none of them seem to be anywhere near the Mountain level attacks Alita is going to be dishing out. With everything you listed and going by the Wiki and his Respect Thread, there's really nothing putting him about Large Town to maybe City-level durability. Alita hits with Mountain-level strength. That's only 1 tier higher and I have no doubt Luke could survive some hits from her, but he also has to deal with the fact that she's much faster than him. I know he has force precog, but I don't see how that closes the gap between three tiers of speed when his precog fails to warn him about everything in his own tier of speed, let alone multiple tiers higher. I'm not saying every single thing would be a hit, obviously, but I am saying Alita has a massive speed advantage even when you take Luke's precog into account. It's not impossible that Luke gets a hit in, but run the fight 100 times and far more often then not I think the one who's much faster, considerably stronger, and is more durable would win, although it's possible that Luke's lightsaber would negate her durability advantage. However, she does have plasma based attacks and has survived similar weapons, so I'm not even 100% convinced the lightsaber would be a OHKO

On an unrelated note, I noticed something really weird about the Vs. Battle Wiki. It lists Boba Fett as FTL in combat because he dodged lasers, but lasers in Star Wars are not and never have been Speed of Light. They somehow got this correct on Luke's page but wrong on Boba Fett's, which I think is weird