Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

8:9 - Saitama vs. Radioactive Man

SEASON 8, ROUND 9

Saitama

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Saitama at this Wiki
Official Site: ONE

Radioactive Man

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Radioactive Man at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Dagobah

This one probably goes to Radioactive Man, assuming we're using an actual Tier 6 version of Saitama. You could NLF him and say that we've never seen him trying, etc., but the reason he's in the tier he's in is because of the actual feats he's displayed, and going off of those, he's a multicontinental hitter swinging on a Large Planetary-level+ defense. It'll take forever for him to do any real damage, and by that time RM would be more than capable of landing in some offense of his own. Saitama might finally get that fight he's always been looking for 

7 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It'll take forever for him to do any real damage, and by that time RM would be more than capable of landing in some offense of his own. Saitama might finally get that fight he's always been looking for 

You're right about most of the stuff you said in your post, but I don't think this will be a large hurdle to overcome really. The problem lies in the fact that Saitama is just so much faster than the Radioactive Man, to the point where he could very easily land multiple hits on the Radioactive Man while the Radioactive Man only reciprocates with one punch back. I seem to recall him doing this against Boros, so we know for a fact he's not above landing more than one punch on a person. As it stands, I find it more likely for Saitama to tire out Radioactive Man then the Radioactive Man tiring out Saitama.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:27 PM, Macklemore said:

You're right about most of the stuff you said in your post, but I don't think this will be a large hurdle to overcome really. The problem lies in the fact that Saitama is just so much faster than the Radioactive Man, to the point where he could very easily land multiple hits on the Radioactive Man while the Radioactive Man only reciprocates with one punch back. I seem to recall him doing this against Boros, so we know for a fact he's not above landing more than one punch on a person. As it stands, I find it more likely for Saitama to tire out Radioactive Man then the Radioactive Man tiring out Saitama.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, Bergy_Berg said:

Going by the best version of Saitama, which is him being serious, he should go full speed blitz and power punches. I don't think Radioactive Man has much of a shot.

First, I don't think they're bloodlusted. He probably wouldn't just run in for the kill, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to 1-shot for sure. More importantly though, I don't know how much faster Saitama is than Radioactive Man. I do agree that RM shouldn't be Massively FTL or whatever he's listed as, but I think people tend to overestimate the speed of OPM characters, and underestimate the speed of RM. I wouldn't put him as any lower than Massively Hypersonic, while Saitama has never actually displayed a feat that is relativistic as far as I remember

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

First, I don't think they're bloodlusted. He probably wouldn't just run in for the kill, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to 1-shot for sure. More importantly though, I don't know how much faster Saitama is than Radioactive Man. I do agree that RM shouldn't be Massively FTL or whatever he's listed as, but I think people tend to overestimate the speed of OPM characters, and underestimate the speed of RM. I wouldn't put him as any lower than Massively Hypersonic, while Saitama has never actually displayed a feat that is relativistic as far as I remember

Even in respect threads, Radioactive Man doesn't showcase any type of speed that would let him hang with Saitama. I don't know if Saitama is relativistic, but I know for a fact that RM is definitely not Massively Hypersonic. This isn't bloodlusted Saitama either, he genuinely just moves and punches that fast during battles when compared to RM.

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Even in respect threads, Radioactive Man doesn't showcase any type of speed that would let him hang with Saitama. I don't know if Saitama is relativistic, but I know for a fact that RM is definitely not Massively Hypersonic. This isn't bloodlusted Saitama either, he genuinely just moves and punches that fast during battles when compared to RM.

That particular RT doesn't have a speed section, but it does have him fighting evenly with Iron Man (Sub-relativistic+), Namor (Sub-relativistic), Anti-Venom and Spider-Man at the same time (both Massively Hypersonic+). So actually, the RT you linked does make a solid argument for him at least being able to hit and hang with Massively Hypersonic+ characters at least 

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That particular RT doesn't have a speed section, but it does have him fighting evenly with Iron Man (Sub-relativistic+), Namor (Sub-relativistic), Anti-Venom and Spider-Man at the same time (both Massively Hypersonic+). So actually, the RT you linked does make a solid argument for him at least being able to hit and hang with Massively Hypersonic+ characters at least 

Eh, scaling is a bit iffy here when we don't actually have an idea of him reacting to things we have a definite speed of. I'm a bit iffy on scaling characters to others when fighting, considering the amount of different writing these characters and the sheer fact that comic book characters don't always move at their best showcased speeds.

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Eh, scaling is a bit iffy here when we don't actually have an idea of him reacting to things we have a definite speed of. I'm a bit iffy on scaling characters to others when fighting, considering the amount of different writing these characters and the sheer fact that comic book characters don't always move at their best showcased speeds.

Sure, but my counter there is that why wouldn't he be scaled to them? He's an upper-mid tier Earth-level villain in Marvel, so it stands to reason he would be in roughly that tier of speed as well, and he's consistently shown fighting characters that are in that tier of speed and doing very well, to the point where the heroes often need to team up or call in higher tier threats like Thor to deal with him, so it really doesn't make much sense to me to not have him at Massively Hypersonic