Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

8:8 - Dark Danny Phantom vs. The Vision

SEASON 8, ROUND 8

Dark Danny Phantom

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Danny Phantom at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

The Vision

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Vision at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Ice Planet Hoth

Interesting matchup between two people with similar powers. Intangibility and lasers in particular. I think I remember ghosts in Danny Phantom being able to posses people and machines, but not being able to possess other ghosts, which makes me think there are things that can fend off possession. Either strong will power or perhaps intangibility. I'll need to look into this more but it is an interesting fight

Visión is stronger and more durable, but looks a little slower. Vision has resistance to mind control, hypnosis, and telepathic attacks, so he’s resistant to a lot of similar attacks to possession. I would think Vision is powerful enough that he would eventually win a longer fight 

1 minute ago, Magnamax said:

Visión is stronger and more durable, but looks a little slower. Vision has resistance to mind control, hypnosis, and telepathic attacks, so he’s resistant to a lot of similar attacks to possession. I would think Vision is powerful enough that he would eventually win a longer fight 

The issue with Dark Danny's speed scaling is that it's scaled from his travel speed. I'm not sure we really know his combat speed

30 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Has Vision ever withstood anything like Dark Danny’s wail? Genuinely curious because that might be something that can swing it in the evil ghosts favor.

So I've read through a bunch of his respect threads, and his most impressive durability feats that resist somewhat similar attacks are:

No-sells a hit from Moonstone (Moonstone is Tier 5-A and regularly tangos with Captain Marvel)

Survives a strike from the Phoenix Force, along with a lot of other heroes who appear to generally be higher tier than him (although it's hard for me to see exactly who is here). This shouldn't be overestimated in my eyes, because if the Phoenix Force wanted Vision dead, he wouldn't really be able to survive, but it is impressive that an attack that hurt the likes of Thor wasn't enough to deal substantial damage to him

This attack from a Phoenix Force Namor is visually very similar to Dark Danny's scream, but Spiderman is also there and he survives, so it's not an especially damaging ability

A pretty impressive one is tanking an Ionic blast from Ultron 6, another Tier 5-A character

So he has a lot of experience tanking AoE/energy based attacks, even ones that he can't phase through, and has done so for characters stronger than Dark Danny

Interesting fight. I was worried this was going to be filled with Wandavision spoilers (it's been a busy couple of weeks). I think I'd give the edge to the Vision simply based off experience and durability. But definitely a cool concept and I think would be a very visually pleasing fight.