Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:8 - Supergirl (Smallville) vs. Cinder Fall

SEASON 8, ROUND 8

Supergirl (Smallville)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Supergirl (Smallville) at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Cinder Fall

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cinder Fall at this Wiki
Official Site: Rooster Teeth

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: New York City

Kryptonians have no resistance to magic, and Cinder's powers might be able to get a KO if she lands a good hit, but Supergirl's physicals, especially her speed, are massively above Cinder's. If Cinder plays her cards right with the setting and using hostages and creates scenarios to distract Supergirl she could prolong the fight for a long time, but it would be pretty hard for her to actually land a winning hit here, even assuming she has an attack that's strong enough to put Supergirl down. Meanwhile, basically any hit Supergirl lands is a OHKO.

Mh, yeah this is a rough draw for Cinder. The strength and durability might not be as big a gap with this version of Supergirl as might be expected, given that Cinder has taken hits from somebody who's managed to lift Amity Colosseum(which going off size I guess is in the hundreds or thousands of tons range) with no problems and even casually blocked a full on punch from that same person. The lack of magic resistance helps as well, but even so...

Yeah, she's just massively outclassed here in speed. Going to be really difficult to land a hit on Supergirl here, she's pretty much forced to try and leverage the surroundings and or people around to be able to land any hits. All in all, tough match for the maiden.

Amity Colosseum's size for reference:

1006556130_Screenshot2021-04-04120101.png.c65d55844dc53ddeb105c6524e645187.png

I think Cinder has a pretty good chance with her magic. This is a pretty scaled down Supergirl if I'm not mistaken. And I think if this is a first encounter, Cinder might have the advantage. She has a few more tricks up her sleeve then Kara does and she can use hostages that will hinder Kara.

36 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

She has a few more tricks up her sleeve then Kara does and she can use hostages that will hinder Kara.

I don't know if that's a good idea, Smallville Kryptonians are more akin to speedsters than they are flying bricks. They will use their speed to their advantage at any given moment.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Yeah Cinder actually has a much better chance here then most people might know. I’ve never seen Smallville though, so I’ll need to know Supergirl’s upper strengths from that show before I vote.

She is massively stronger and faster than Cinder. It's really a matter of whether or not Cinder has powerful enough magic to one-shot or incap Supergirl, but the environment does give her the opportunity to probably use her best magic. Although the more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that Supergirl probably wins. Between her speed advantage and her experience fighting monsters of the week, she would probably be able to avoid most if not all of Cinder's slower attacks and then close in for the KO