Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

8:7 - Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Agent Smith

SEASON 8, ROUND 7

Tracer (Overwatch)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tracer (Overwatch) at this Wiki
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment

Agent Smith

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Agent Smith at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

Are we assuming Smith can actually be killed by Tracer? As in like she can actually damage him? Smith is good, but Tracer's very quick and her rate of fire is so fast that it would be incredibly hard to avoid. Her pulse bomb is also almost certainly enough to do in a single Smith agent. And with her zipping around and warping back in time, she's got a good shot at landing it without being hit. My initial thought is that Tracer seems like she would win but as always I'll wait to vote

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Are we assuming Smith can actually be killed by Tracer? As in like she can actually damage him? Smith is good, but Tracer's very quick and her rate of fire is so fast that it would be incredibly hard to avoid. Her pulse bomb is also almost certainly enough to do in a single Smith agent. And with her zipping around and warping back in time, she's got a good shot at landing it without being hit. My initial thought is that Tracer seems like she would win but as always I'll wait to vote

The thing about Tracer is the fact that her blinks are kind of obvious? Like, she never really changes direction with her blinks, she merely goes forward in whatever direction she's already moving in. I know this seems like a stupid thing to pay attention to, but when you look at the both of them, Smith (even with Tracer's blinks taken into account), still moves a lot faster than Tracer does. He can definitely dodge her bullets, and her pulse bomb would be very easy to see coming from a mile away. Even if she does manage to throw it in his direction, there's nothing stopping Smith from just smacking it away. Luckily for Tracer though, her guns will never run out of ammo so she does not have to worry about fighting Smith in hand to hand, which is the only time I'd 100% give this to Smith. As it stands, I'm leaning towards Tracer, but I have some slight suspicions that Smith can just as well win this.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

The thing about Tracer is the fact that her blinks are kind of obvious? Like, she never really changes direction with her blinks, she merely goes forward in whatever direction she's already moving in. I know this seems like a stupid thing to pay attention to, but when you look at the both of them, Smith (even with Tracer's blinks taken into account), still moves a lot faster than Tracer does. He can definitely dodge her bullets, and her pulse bomb would be very easy to see coming from a mile away. Even if she does manage to throw it in his direction, there's nothing stopping Smith from just smacking it away. Luckily for Tracer though, her guns will never run out of ammo so she does not have to worry about fighting Smith in hand to hand, which is the only time I'd 100% give this to Smith. As it stands, I'm leaning towards Tracer, but I have some slight suspicions that Smith can just as well win this.

Her blinks are pretty obvious. That's how Doomfist was able to beat her, after all. 

14 minutes ago, patrickthekid said:

There's another factor in this fight. Her ammo may be unlimited, but her blinking abilities have a canon cooldown. If Smith can dodge whatever Tracer throws at him, he can just wait things out until she's vulnerable.

The question is whether he will be able to dodge her initial attack. Remember that while Smith dodged bullets fired from a distance he wasn’t able to dodge one fired at point blank:

Tracer meanwhile dodged a fire from a sniper rifle, which even fired from that distance would have been traveling much faster then the pistol fired from Trinity. 9mm Pistols generally fires shots at 1400 feet per second, meanwhile the average sniper rifle fires shots at 2600 feet per second. In other words, even if Smith had dodged the point blank shot, Tracer’s sniper dodge feat means she’s much faster then him.

6 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

The question is whether he will be able to dodge her initial attack. Remember that while Smith dodged bullets fired from a distance he wasn’t able to dodge one fired at point blank:

Tracer meanwhile dodged a fire from a sniper rifle, which even fired from that distance would have been traveling much faster then the pistol fired from Trinity. 9mm Pistols generally fires shots at 1400 feet per second, meanwhile the average sniper rifle fires shots at 2600 feet per second. In other words, even if Smith had dodged the point blank shot, Tracer’s sniper dodge feat means she’s much faster then him.

This clip is also important because, again, Tracer's rate of fire is like 30x that of those pistols. She can empty two 30 shot mags in a literal second. Those pistols took multiple seconds to fire what couldn't have been more than 30 shots. So while he may be a bullet timer, to my knowledge he hasn't shown to be fast enough to dodge that many bullets that quickly

39 minutes ago, patrickthekid said:

There's another factor in this fight. Her ammo may be unlimited, but her blinking abilities have a canon cooldown. If Smith can dodge whatever Tracer throws at him, he can just wait things out until she's vulnerable.

She does have a "limit" when her Chrono-thing get damaged, but in both the Doomfist short and the Widowmaker short, she can zip around freely and does so a lot with no problems