Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:7 - Mad Max vs. Cindy Campbell

SEASON 8, ROUND 7

Mad Max

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mad Max at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros. Studio

Cindy Campbell

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cindy Campbell at this Wiki
Official Site: Dimension Films

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: The Crawl Scenario

Mad Max is Australian and it is a well known fact that Aussies know how to smack around gators. Amirite?

dundee.jpgSteve Irwin.jpg

Crikey!

Mad Max also survived the Thunderdome...dome...dome.

Would a crocodile strapped to Bungee cords survive the the Thunderdome?  No. No it wouldn't.  And neither would Cindy Campbell.

Mad Max is clearly the right survivor in this match - both the one we need and the one we deserve.

I agree, maybe not the same reasonings, but I do believe that Mad Max has it in him to survive these encounters with crocs. Cindy Campbell might have toon force on her side, but she very often gets mangled, and I just don't see Mad Max being that bothered by the crocs as she would be. Of course, it does also help to have weapons on your side, while Cindy usually carries no weapons.

17 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I agree, maybe not the same reasonings, but I do believe that Mad Max has it in him to survive these encounters with crocs. Cindy Campbell might have toon force on her side, but she very often gets mangled, and I just don't see Mad Max being that bothered by the crocs as she would be. Of course, it does also help to have weapons on your side, while Cindy usually carries no weapons.

She does get mangled, but usually walks it off. Cindy has survived getting hit with a car multiple times. She could survive this just on her durability alone. That's all I got lol

On 4/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, Fox said:

Mad Max is Australian and it is a well known fact that Aussies know how to smack around gators. Amirite?

dundee.jpgSteve Irwin.jpg

Crikey!

Mad Max also survived the Thunderdome...dome...dome.

Would a crocodile strapped to Bungee cords survive the the Thunderdome?  No. No it wouldn't.  And neither would Cindy Campbell.

Mad Max is clearly the right survivor in this match - both the one we need and the one we deserve.

Well, I’m glad someone was paying attention to my arguments during Mad Max vs Mike Harrigan.