Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:6 - Omega Red vs. Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 6

Omega Red

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Omega Red at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) at this Wiki
Official Site: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Mount Doom

Yeah, I think Arkady's got this fairly comfortably.

Omega has maneuverability but Aloy could probably still pop his tentacles with her arrows. She regularly damages huge robots with armor plating. She's also really good at finding weak points on her opponent. I think she has a good chance.

On 3/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, SSJRuss said:

Omega has maneuverability but Aloy could probably still pop his tentacles with her arrows. She regularly damages huge robots with armor plating. She's also really good at finding weak points on her opponent. I think she has a good chance.

Doubtful. Red's tentacles and armor are made of carbonadium, which is only a step or two less durable than adamantium. He also has a healing factor, and that and his armor have allowed him to essentially shrug off blows that knocked him miles away. 

Aloy could try melee with Arkady, but she's very likely gonna get worn down pretty quickly by his death spores, and if she slows down to take a healing potion, he would then snag her with his tentacles and drain her.

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Aloy could try melee with Arkady, but she's very likely gonna get worn down pretty quickly by his death spores, and if she slows down to take a healing potion, he would then snag her with his tentacles and drain her.

Come to think of it, Aloy's potion won't even really help her against the spores. It will heal her initially, but the spores would still be active around her.

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Doubtful. Red's tentacles and armor are made of carbonadium, which is only a step or two less durable than adamantium. He also has a healing factor, and that and his armor have allowed him to essentially shrug off blows that knocked miles away. 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Come to think of it, Aloy's potion won't even really help her against the spores. It will heal her initially, but the spores would still be active around her.

Admittedly I don't know Omega Red very well. My only exposure is Marvel vs Capcom 2 and his appearance in the animated show.

I don't know what the machine armor is made of in Horizon. It's likely stronger than regular metal as the machines evolve and can heal during battle. Aloy is able to take out these machines before they heal and I think the same would be for Omega Red, unless his healing is on par with Wolverine.

I don't know the spores too well, but maybe Aloy's Shield-weaver armor would protect her? Even if it doesn't, it will protect her well against Red's attacks and will regenerate. She can take his hits without a doubt in my mind based on her fights with machines and their arsenals.

Another thing Aloy has going for her is her Focus, which is a device that creates a three-dimensional interface that can scan technology, people, machines, etc. She'll learn a lot about her opponent that way which will give her an edge. Aloy is much stealthier than Red which could be a problem for him in this terrain. She can also summon a horse machine to her side, if that is allowed for these matches.

All that said, I understand Omega Red is pretty damn strong and capable. Unless he has an obvious weakness, I think his chances of winning are about even with Aloy. Evenly matched 5/5.

7 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I don't know what the machine armor is made of in Horizon. It's likely stronger than regular metal as the machines evolve and can heal during battle. Aloy is able to take out these machines before they heal and I think the same would be for Omega Red, unless his healing is on par with Wolverine.

Red's healing is pretty close to the likes of Wolvie and Sabertooth. Besides that, I don't see anything in Aloy's arsenal that could penetrate his armor.

8 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I don't know the spores too well, but maybe Aloy's Shield-weaver armor would protect her? Even if it doesn't, it will protect her well against Red's attacks and will regenerate. She can take his hits without a doubt in my mind based on her fights with machines and their arsenals.

I looked up the Shield-weaver, and it seems to have its damage limits before it depletes and has to recharge. Arkady's coils can rip apart tanks and restrain foes that can lift 100 tons, and carbonadium is poisonous to linger around for too long. Not to mention that Arkady himself can press around 10 tons. 

As for the death spores, as mentioned, they can kill a human in seconds with exposure and stronger foes in maybe minutes. 

8 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Another thing Aloy has going for her is her Focus, which is a device that creates a three-dimensional interface that can scan technology, people, machines, etc. She'll learn a lot about her opponent that way which will give her an edge.

After looking up Focus, I see that while it can locate living beings, it only really scans info like components and weaknesses of machines. Omega Red, however is a living being.

Man, I'm doing more double-posting here than I would like.

21 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Aloy is much stealthier than Red which could be a problem for him in this terrain.

It might actually be risky to go the stealth route in the vicinity of an active volcano.