Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

8:6 - Tracer vs. Shiki

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 6

Tracer

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tracer at this Wiki
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment

Shiki

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Shiki at this Wiki
Official Site: Type-Moon

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Asgard

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Don't know much about Shiki. Does he have a good gap closer?

Yes. Read the description of how his eyes work here.

He's just as fast as Tracer is while blinking (due to anime speed), albeit he's a bit of a glass cannon so she has a good shot at having a random stray shot injure him.

52 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Yes. Read the description of how his eyes work here.

He's just as fast as Tracer is while blinking (due to anime speed), albeit he's a bit of a glass cannon so she has a good shot at having a random stray shot injure him.

Interesting. Sounds kind of like a broken character lol

As for who would win here, I still think Tracer has a very good shot. They have the same speed, but Tracer's time jumping makes her hard to hit, her guns give her massively more range, and her high rate of fire and unlimited ammo means that she can pretty safely spray and pray and eventually she'll probably get a lucky tag

Yeah, Tracer’s best strategy here is to be in constant movement, given one of the limitation of the mystic eyes is that they have to strike the target to take effect. Her high mobility/agility will be helpful here. 

Also, I don’t know how long it would take for her to die if she does get hit, given the nature of her existence? Like, assuming it is not instantaneous in her case, could she rewind her time and revert the effects of the eyes? I sort of did a similar thing when I played Tracer in a zombie apocalypse RP. She was functionally immune because every time she did get infected she could just rewind to a time she was not and adjust accordingly. Different thing from the mystic eyes I know, but I am curious if that concept would work here.

In any case, obviously it is best she don’t get hit by them in the first place.

8 hours ago, C.T. said:

Yeah, Tracer’s best strategy here is to be in constant movement, given one of the limitation of the mystic eyes is that they have to strike the target to take effect. Her high mobility/agility will be helpful here. 

Also, I don’t know how long it would take for her to die if she does get hit, given the nature of her existence? Like, assuming it is not instantaneous in her case, could she rewind her time and revert the effects of the eyes? I sort of did a similar thing when I played Tracer in a zombie apocalypse RP. She was functionally immune because every time she did get infected she could just rewind to a time she was not and adjust accordingly. Different thing from the mystic eyes I know, but I am curious if that concept would work here.

In any case, obviously it is best she don’t get hit by them in the first place.

No doubt in my mind that small changes to ones body like that could be reverted (her being poisoned by Widowmaker in a Overwatch video for one has her rewind time for herself so she could save herself), and theres no doubt in my mind that she can avoid being turned into a zombie by doing that but I just don't see her avoiding instant death by doing that really.

55 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

No doubt in my mind that small changes to ones body like that could be reverted (her being poisoned by Widowmaker in a Overwatch video for one has her rewind time for herself so she could save herself), and theres no doubt in my mind that she can avoid being turned into a zombie by doing that but I just don't see her avoiding instant death by doing that really.

Ah so it is instant, gotcha. Yeah then as I figured, best move is to try and not let it hit in the first place lol