Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

8:6 - Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Radioactive Man

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 6

Ichigo Kurosaki

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ichigo Kurosaki at this Wiki
Official Site: VIZ Media

Radioactive Man

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Radioactive Man at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

Are we assuming Ichigo can be seen? Not much of a fight if not. If he can be seen, Radioactive Man's biggest advantage is that he's remarkably more durable than Ichigo, and arguably much faster too if you buy the Thor scaling (which I don't really). However, if memory serves, Ichigo's attacks are like soul-based, right? Does that give them any special properties that might bypass the substantial physical defense of Radioactive Man? If not Ichigo's struggling to get a win con in my eyes

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Are we assuming Ichigo can be seen? Not much of a fight if not. If he can be seen, Radioactive Man's biggest advantage is that he's remarkably more durable than Ichigo, and arguably much faster too if you buy the Thor scaling (which I don't really). However, if memory serves, Ichigo's attacks are like soul-based, right? Does that give them any special properties that might bypass the substantial physical defense of Radioactive Man? If not Ichigo's struggling to get a win con in my eyes

Yeah, lets assume Ichigo can be seen. But his attacks aren't really soul-based. Like if he cuts you, he cuts you. Soul is more like energy or something, I don't think it matters much. Bleach just pretends like they aren't basically ghosts anyway. Though I think his particular position does keep him from the physical negatives of fighting Radioactive Man.

Ichigo wins this but it will be tough. We need to look at him and his feats at the end of the series for sure. His speed is insane by that point that he was able to 'blitz god' basically. Or more plainly he blitzed a guy who had cosmic awareness and precog. I don't think Radioactive Man can compete with that even if he's scaled to Thor. I don't know what version of Thor he's compared to, but if we compare the foes each of them have fought...

Thor https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thor_(Marvel_Comics)

Yhwach https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yhwach

Both of these guys are in higher tiers than Ichigo or RM. Ichigo beat Yhwach, as contrived as it seems. I don't know if RM has beaten Thor, but if he has, Thor appears scaled lower than Yhwach.

A lot to discuss and unpack here, but I think this leans toward Ichigo.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah, lets assume Ichigo can be seen. But his attacks aren't really soul-based. Like if he cuts you, he cuts you. Soul is more like energy or something, I don't think it matters much. Bleach just pretends like they aren't basically ghosts anyway. Though I think his particular position does keep him from the physical negatives of fighting Radioactive Man.

Ichigo wins this but it will be tough. We need to look at him and his feats at the end of the series for sure. His speed is insane by that point that he was able to 'blitz god' basically. Or more plainly he blitzed a guy who had cosmic awareness and precog. I don't think Radioactive Man can compete with that even if he's scaled to Thor. I don't know what version of Thor he's compared to, but if we compare the foes each of them have fought...

Thor https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thor_(Marvel_Comics)

Yhwach https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yhwach

Both of these guys are in higher tiers than Ichigo or RM. Ichigo beat Yhwach, as contrived as it seems. I don't know if RM has beaten Thor, but if he has, Thor appears scaled lower than Yhwach.

A lot to discuss and unpack here, but I think this leans toward Ichigo.

So does Ichigo kill him when Yhwach is at his strongest? Because if so, how does he do that? Wouldn't that put him like way above the tier?

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

So does Ichigo kill him when Yhwach is at his strongest? Because if so, how does he do that? Wouldn't that put him like way above the tier?

EoS Ichigo is above this tier. I don't know why he even brings Yhwach into the question, when Yhwach is beaten by more than just Ichigo. Aizen is also present there.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

EoS Ichigo is above this tier. I don't know why he even brings Yhwach into the question, when Yhwach is beaten by more than just Ichigo. Aizen is also present there.

That makes more sense, although I'm still a little confused. From what I can tell, most stats are pretty even, the biggest discrepancy is RM's durability, at least as listed and through scaling to people like Thor who RM tangos with regularly. Those people, from what I've seen of Bleach, are stronger than Ichigo, but if Yhwach is as strong as Russ and the wiki make him seem, then 1. that seems substantially stronger than tier 6, and 2. it would put him well above his stated stats. Like I said earlier, I really don't know the characters all too tell, but from what I do know about them and the characters they scale to, it stands to reason that RM would be trying to drag this fight out and wear Ichigo's power source down. I seem to remember him having something of a limited power pool

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That makes more sense, although I'm still a little confused. From what I can tell, most stats are pretty even, the biggest discrepancy is RM's durability, at least as listed and through scaling to people like Thor who RM tangos with regularly. Those people, from what I've seen of Bleach, are stronger than Ichigo, but if Yhwach is as strong as Russ and the wiki make him seem, then 1. that seems substantially stronger than tier 6, and 2. it would put him well above his stated stats. Like I said earlier, I really don't know the characters all too tell, but from what I do know about them and the characters they scale to, it stands to reason that RM would be trying to drag this fight out and wear Ichigo's power source down. I seem to remember him having something of a limited power pool

Yeah like I said this is going to be a discussion because we're dealing with a lot of factors here.

I brought up Yhwach because Ichigo does kill him in the final battle. Even though others were helping Ichigo, that doesn't change the fact that Ichigo clearly killed him with his attack. Now, it's presented as Yhwach's stopped long enough for that to happen, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to begin with. Not to mention Yhwach was at full power when Ichigo tagged him moments earlier. So ichigo could still hit him/hurt him? It doesn't make sense when you factor tiers.

And Ichigo has a lot of stamina. He's taken a lot of punishment, been basically killed, and has continued fighting. I think it has to do with his multiple sources of energy/power (soul reaper, quincy, hollow). RM would have to really drag this fight out to have a chance. Again, not trying to sound bias, my knowledge only extends to Ichigo and what I'm seeing of RMs vsbattle wiki.