Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sarah Connor at this Wiki
Official Site: TriStar Pictures/Sony

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: Who survives the sinking of the Indianapolis

I don't know that either would do better than the other. It sort of seems like luck, honestly. Both are athletic and could stay alive for the full time, most likely. Neither has any substantial experience with water as far as I'm aware. Even if they did have standard equipment, it wouldn't really change this scenario much. The only thing I can think is that a zombie is closer to a shark than a terminator is, but Michonne doesn't fight zombies in water so that doesn't help much. I got nothing really, but I'm leaving very, very slightly to Michonne for the aforementioned reason, mostly because it's literally the only deciding factor I can think of

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know that either would do better than the other. It sort of seems like luck, honestly. Both are athletic and could stay alive for the full time, most likely. Neither has any substantial experience with water as far as I'm aware. Even if they did have standard equipment, it wouldn't really change this scenario much. The only thing I can think is that a zombie is closer to a shark than a terminator is, but Michonne doesn't fight zombies in water so that doesn't help much. I got nothing really, but I'm leaving very, very slightly to Michonne for the aforementioned reason, mostly because it's literally the only deciding factor I can think of

I agree this is really close, but Michonne does have some experience here.

Toward the end of this video, Michonne deals with falling into the water and fighting zombies... Make of it what you will.

I’m leaning towards Sarah, based less on who can survive the sharks and more based on who can survive the days adrift at sea. I’m fairly certain both women could handle the sharks rather easily, but remember guys the majority of men who died on the Indianapolis didn’t die from sharks, but from either dehydration, starvation, or madness induced hallucinations; many claimed to have seen an island in the distance and drowned trying to reach it.

Mental health wise, I think Sarah is a bit more stable then Michonne, we’ve seen Michonne in multiple mediums crack due to stress and start hallucinating and talking to people who aren’t really there. In the game starring her we even see her almost being driven to suicide by her visions and guilt. Sarah over the course of the Terminators has experienced countless tragedies at the hands of the machines, losing her best friend, her love, and even her own son at their hands. Yet time and time again we’ve seen her pick herself up and keep finding her own reasons to fight for the future. While she was institutionalized in T2, we all know she was never truly insane by their terms, in fact her drive to live and fight was I believe at it’s strongest during that time.

So not only is she less likely to mentally lose it then Michonne, but she’s also I believe in better shape to survive starvation and dehydration then Michonne. Have you seen Linda Hamilton in T2? She was at near perfect physical condition and that’ll give her the advantage in keeping herself afloat and powering through hunger and thirst.