Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

8:5 - Kazuya Mishima vs. Radioactive Man

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 5

Kazuya Mishima

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kazuya Mishima at this Wiki
Official Site: Namco

Radioactive Man

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Radioactive Man at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Dagobah

11 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Would Kazuya get radiation poisoning if he gets too close?

I don't see why not. Even if that wasn't the case, he tussles regularly with Thor, Iron Man and similar Marvel Heavy Hitters. They, on a normal day, punch magnitudes harder than Kazuya does. I am willing to bet that Kazuya is faster (VS Battles makes a case that Radiation Man is FTL due to how fast Thor throws his hammer? Like talk about a fucking stretch lmao,) but that shouldn't be enough to win against Radiation Man. I'm willing to vote for Radiation Man if no one has any counterarguments.

This match might be close in some aspects, but I think Radioactive Man will edge out Kazuya here, due to his radiation and energy control, his better durability, his much faster speed, his striking strength and his secret hypnotizing and mental abilities.

Kazuya may be resistant to any one of these aspects, and might overcome Radioactive Man in any one, but against them all, I don't see him faring as well all things considered.

15 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I agree with you on everything except for this, you mind providing some examples for me?

On this, I'm mostly referring to Vs Battles statistics, but I'll look into it as well.

Edit: Ah, okay I've looked at a few things, and I don't believe Vs Battles wiki on this, as he is stated in many other places to be only about a 2, average in terms of speed, while Massively FTL on Vs Battles wiki, so he probably isn't faster than Kazuya in that aspect?

That being said, are they talking about a different kind of aspect of speed in that end?

They state that he "scales to Thor", but is that raw speed, battle speed, or am I just missing something there?

11 hours ago, Z451 said:

They state that he "scales to Thor", but is that raw speed, battle speed, or am I just missing something there?

Both raw speed and battle speed, but they scale him to a specific throw Thor did once, where he threw Mjolnir at massively faster than light speeds.

8 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Both raw speed and battle speed, but they scale him to a specific throw Thor thor did once, where he threw Mjolnir at massively faster than light speeds.

Ah, well that explains pretty well then.

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Fun fact, the throw wasn't even aimed at Radioactive Man. They just assume (Wrongly imho) that Thor throws his hammer at MFTL speeds all the time.

God, they are just too literal with how they do things.