Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

8:4 - Dark Danny Phantom vs. Mechagodzilla

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 4

Dark Danny Phantom

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Danny Phantom at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Mechagodzilla

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mechagodzilla at this Wiki
Official Site: Toho Co

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Dune

Not looking great for MechaGodzilla so far. His lasers are incredibly fast, and I seem to remember one of Danny's best attacks is one that uses the cold, which Kiryu definitely has. Dark Danny is stated to be Massively FTL, but as far as I can tell this is flight speed, and I would need to see an actual argument for that in combat speed for me to put any stock into that at all. One of Danny's big attacks is a screech that presumably only goes at the speed of sound, and if memory serves, that's the attack that defeats Dark Danny. Kiryu could go hog wild with all his weaponry from the beginning and maybe land a killing blow. I'm honestly not super sure about the Danny Phantom ghosts so I'll have to look more into it

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Not looking great for MechaGodzilla so far. His lasers are incredibly fast, and I seem to remember one of Danny's best attacks is one that uses the cold, which Kiryu definitely has. Dark Danny is stated to be Massively FTL, but as far as I can tell this is flight speed, and I would need to see an actual argument for that in combat speed for me to put any stock into that at all. One of Danny's big attacks is a screech that presumably only goes at the speed of sound, and if memory serves, that's the attack that defeats Dark Danny. Kiryu could go hog wild with all his weaponry from the beginning and maybe land a killing blow. I'm honestly not super sure about the Danny Phantom ghosts so I'll have to look more into it

Yeah, MechaGodzilla is pulling some bad hands this season. I don't think it can do much against a ghost anyways. Even if we say it can, Dark Danny might be faster and more nimble on the battlefield and can withstand quite a bit of punishment.

Dark Danny can pretty much just wait for Kiryu's battery to shut down, 2 hours is essentially nothing for him. He can dodge most of his attacks thanks to intangibility, and even if he can't do damage to him (which I'm certain he can), he can definitely outlast him.

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Dark Danny can pretty much just wait for Kiryu's battery to shut down, 2 hours is essentially nothing for him. He can dodge most of his attacks thanks to intangibility, and even if he can't do damage to him (which I'm certain he can), he can definitely outlast him.

If memory serves, Kiryu no longer has a 2 hour limit in the second movie. I'll have to double check

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Did you check yet? Genuinely curious.

I'm having a hard time corroborating. The Vs. Battle Wiki says that I'm right, but I can't find it on any other various Wiki pages, even fairly robust ones. I might have to rewatch the movie