Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:3 - Batman vs. Winston (Overwatch)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 3

Batman

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batman at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Winston (Overwatch)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Winston (Overwatch) at this Wiki
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

I like Winston for this one. His armor can tank shotgun blasts, he went toe-to-toe with someone who can take down buildings and bunch his way out of jail, his Tesla cannon is undodgeable and he's very tanky. If he rages, he becomes even stronger. I give him the edge here

34 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I like Winston for this one. His armor can tank shotgun blasts, he went toe-to-toe with someone who can take down buildings and bunch his way out of jail, his Tesla cannon is undodgeable and he's very tanky. If he rages, he becomes even stronger. I give him the edge here

I think I agree with this. In a random encounter such as this, Batman won't be able to fight out Winston's weaknesses before it's too late. And Bats doesn't have a good environment he can manipulate or have a place to run. Winston takes this fight.

While I'm under the impression that Batman would beat Winston with prep time, I don't think he'd actually beat Winston himself. Winston is a calculating on top of being MASSIVELY more powerful than a normal gorilla. Just cause he has faced similar things before, doesn't mean he will win against them in a fight where he is not allowed to prepare. He has faced Grodd sure, but beyond both Winston and Grodd being gorillas, they have nothing else in common. Even then, I don't recall him winning against Grodd in a straight up fight. Batman: Brave and the Bold? That's not canon, it's a cartoon show which are notorious for dumbing down power levels. That one comic where he had the help of Superman? THE Superman? That wasn't all Batman. Furthermore, it was all a simulation. There's no reason to suggest that everything would go properly if he were to come across Grodd in the real world. Killer Croc? Sure, he has faced him. He's dumb as a pile of bricks though and frankly not strong enough. Closest thing that I can think of that he fights on a regular basis is Bane, and even then, Bane doesn't reach "destroys skyscrapers with a punch" levels of power at all. Winston has this, in a fair, no prep match up.

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Point of order: While Winston and Doomfist are very strong, the "takes down a skyscraper" thing is probably hyperbolic. We do know he can destroy cars and breaks walls with a single punch with his fist, though

On 3/20/2021 at 2:52 PM, C.T. said:

Yeah, nah I don't think Winston brings anything Batman hasn't seen one way or another before. Bruce should have this.

I don't think Batman has the strength to damage Winston without prep. Winston's armor holds up to shot gun fire with no visible damage, he's far physically stronger, and he's an incredibly smart gorilla as well. His Tesla cannon can hit the likes of Tracer and Genji, and he can tank hits from Doomfist with no visible damage. Doomfist is unquestionably physically stronger than Batman

On 3/20/2021 at 2:11 PM, IKA said:

Winston is knock-off Gorilla Grodd. Batman has beaten Grodd so I think Winston falls too.

First, ABC logic is pretty invalid, and second, Winston really isn't anything like Gorilla Grodd other than the fact that they're both scientist  gorillas. While Grodd is strong, he relies on his intellect and his mind control. Winston on the other hand is a leader of Overwatch and regularly fights in the field with and against all kinds of superpowered beings