Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:3 - Lemillion vs. Venom

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 3

Lemillion

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lemillion at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

Venom

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Venom at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

Could go one of two ways. Either Lemillion phases through Venom and pulls out the host by force, leaving Venom vulnerable.

Or, Venom wears down Lemillion as he can only use his quirk so many times before fatigue sets in. He can't breathe if he's using his quirk.

3 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Could go one of two ways. Either Lemillion phases through Venom and pulls out the host by force, leaving Venom vulnerable.

Or, Venom wears down Lemillion as he can only use his quirk so many times before fatigue sets in. He can't breathe if he's using his quirk.

I don't think Lemillion has ever actually phased through someone like that. Surely he could, but he wouldn't know to, and I'm not sure he's strong enough to force the Symbiote from its host

EDIT: For clarity, he wouldn't know to separate the parasite from its host. He wouldn't know Venom is a symobiote that he could separate, even if he had the strength to, which I don't think he does

8 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't think Lemillion has ever actually phased through someone like that. Surely he could, but he wouldn't know to, and I'm not sure he's strong enough to force the Symbiote from its host

Looked up a few clips to see because I couldn't remember if he had. He does do a few moves that have him phases parts of his body like his hands or legs through someone he's fighting. I think he could phase through Venom if he's doing it intentionally. That could even be a way he finds out that Venom has a host. Lots of possibilities for this one.

Just now, SSJRuss said:

Looked up a few clips to see because I couldn't remember if he had. He does do a few moves that have him phases parts of his body like his hands or legs through someone he's fighting. I think he could phase through Venom if he's doing it intentionally. That could even be a way he finds out that Venom has a host. Lots of possibilities for this one.

I agree he could phase into him, I don't agree he could phase the host out, nor that he would be anywhere near strong enough to beat the Symbiote's strength

12 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Phasing to separate the symbiote I don’t think is possible. It’s pretty much fused to him and I don’t know if it’s even feasible to yank the symbiote off him. It’s a really big stretch in my mind that Lemillion could do this. 

it seems like Venom has a lot more durability and can end the match if he’s able to get a good strike in. That leaves a much greater possibility of the symbiote pulling this out.

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I agree he could phase into him, I don't agree he could phase the host out, nor that he would be anywhere near strong enough to beat the Symbiote's strength

The VS Battle Wiki puts them close in strength. They are both Large Building Level but Lemillion is listed as 'Large Building Level +'. Now I haven't read every comic with Venom in it and I know comic book characters are inconsistent, but if this is true then I would think Lemillion would have the strength to separate the two. I've seen Spider-Man pull Eddie out so I don't think it's impossible.

And thinking about it, Venom can't really use his symbiote to take over Lemillion or surprise him. Lemillion can just phase through what little bit of symbiote is on him then he's free. Not sure if this is a thing does often but thought I'd mention it.

It's a stretch, but the slight possibility is always there. If this fight was put to paper, I can see someone writing Lemillion as the winner of the fight by pulling Brock out of the symbiote, but, he would forget that the fight doesn't really end there. It only makes Venom aware of the fact that Lemillion could do that, and the fight kinda just goes on cause the symbiote can immediately reattach itself to Eddie after that's said and done. Doesn't seem like a good way to end the fight, is what I'm saying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

The VS Battle Wiki puts them close in strength. They are both Large Building Level but Lemillion is listed as 'Large Building Level +'. Now I haven't read every comic with Venom in it and I know comic book characters are inconsistent, but if this is true then I would think Lemillion would have the strength to separate the two. I've seen Spider-Man pull Eddie out so I don't think it's impossible.

And thinking about it, Venom can't really use his symbiote to take over Lemillion or surprise him. Lemillion can just phase through what little bit of symbiote is on him then he's free. Not sure if this is a thing does often but thought I'd mention it.

It doesn’t, it lists the attack potency as building level plus. The lifting strength for Lemillion is unknown, while Venom’s is class M. I don’t think there’s reasonable evidence that he could tear the symbiote off. Spider man has webbed Eddie out while the symbiote is being separated with Sonics, but hasn’t straight-up pulled it off.

Again, I think this doesn’t make a lot of sense, I don’t think he can really phase between the symbiote and host and pull it off. It seems far more likely that Venom is able to tag him when he needs air.