Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cindy Campbell at this Wiki
Official Site: Dimension Films

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: Who survives A Quiet Place

22 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

So the movie that's a satire of Halloween vs Halloween

The movie that's a PARODY of a satire of Halloween, but yeah. Reckon Laurie Strode is more capable of finding this out, especially if we include 2018 Halloween Strode to the mix. She might as well be an action movie survivor in that movie, considering how crazy prepared she is in that movie. Cindy has some toon physics to her advantage though, if I remember correctly. Both are realistically dead if they Dark Angels are really set on killing them, but they both have some advantages over each other at least so this could go either way really. I'll look into it before voting.

Laurie is both more experienced and more willing to take a stand if she needs to. I think this is pretty much cut and dry. 

Just now, IKA said:

Laurie is both more experienced and more willing to take a stand if she needs to. I think this is pretty much cut and dry. 

More experienced? You mean Laurie has faced vengeful Japanese spirits, aliens, cursed videotapes, slashers, haunted houses and the like? Or was that Cindy?

Just now, IKA said:

33 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The movie that's a PARODY of a satire of Halloween, but yeah. Reckon Laurie Strode is more capable of finding this out, especially if we include 2018 Halloween Strode to the mix. She might as well be an action movie survivor in that movie, considering how crazy prepared she is in that movie. Cindy has some toon physics to her advantage though, if I remember correctly. Both are realistically dead if they Dark Angels are really set on killing them, but they both have some advantages over each other at least so this could go either way really. I'll look into it before voting.

I think y'all estimate Laurie a bit too high. Most of that cool/survivor stuff that she did was because she was preparing for Michael. And she had years of prep time. She never dealt with anything like the Cindy has in her movies that she was UNPREPARED FOR.

Laurie didn't even stop Michael in the first Halloween, it was the doctor that found him and shot him until he fell out the window. I don't think she'd be able to handle these Dark Angels.

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

I think y'all estimate Laurie a bit too high. Most of that cool/survivor stuff that she did was because she was preparing for Michael. And she had years of prep time. She never dealt with anything like the Cindy has in her movies that she was UNPREPARED FOR.

Laurie didn't even stop Michael in the first Halloween, it was the doctor that found him and shot him until he fell out the window. I don't think she'd be able to handle these Dark Angels.

And none of the skills she gained while waiting would help here?

Just now, IKA said:

And none of the skills she gained while waiting would help here?

It depends on the circumstance of this challenge. Does she have time to prepare, is the question? If so, how much are we talking?

Also just to mention, Cindy has been hit by a car three different times and survived. She is also skilled in martial arts. This gives Cindy a higher durability faction and at least some basic means of defending herself.

The arguments for Cindy’s toon force advantage is actually more legitimate then I would have thought going into this. The only thing I would argue with is the fact that the enemies she faced weren’t exactly the scariest of monsters, in fact they were consistently portrayed as being incompetent or not very deadly. At least with Laurie, you can’t deny that she took an actual real threat and came out on top. 

I believe Laurie should have an advantage here. I know the Halloween franchise is all over the place, but even before she became the bad ass character that she was in the latest movie, she relied on silence to survive Michael. 

Cindy always seemed kind of goofy, but that is also do to the movies that she was in. I feel like Cindy would do something goofy and make a lot of noise by accident. Then get herself killed by the dark angels.