Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:2 - Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs. Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 2

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) at this Wiki
Official Site: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Tiny Island

On the authority of my friend who just very recently got through Horizon Zero Dawn, Aloy’s a badass but this is not a close fight, Cass is going to whoop some ass. 

Both of these ladies are intelligent and hit really hard. Aloy can tank blows that should not be possible by normal individuals. And she has regen-armor on top of that. I'm not convinced Cassandra is able to get past that before Aloy puts an arrow between her eyes.

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Both of these ladies are intelligent and hit really hard. Aloy can tank blows that should not be possible by normal individuals. And she has regen-armor on top of that. I'm not convinced Cassandra is able to get past that before Aloy puts an arrow between her eyes.

If only this had been a fight in the Jungles I might agree, but on a tiny Island, Aloy just doesn't have a chance. Which sucks because I really want to give her my vote. 

6 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

O3a2wJR.jpeg

Ct3UwOM.jpg

1Xwwurc.jpg

Aloy has dodged plenty of rapid fire to my knowledge. Like gatling gun fire from machines. I don't think Cassandra is much faster than Aloy, if at all. Only thing that this Batgirl is better at is H2h combat.

18 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Aloy has dodged plenty of rapid fire to my knowledge. Like gatling gun fire from machines. I don't think Cassandra is much faster than Aloy, if at all. Only thing that this Batgirl is better at is H2h combat.

You missed the point entirely. The point was, arrows are not going to be any concern to her with her reaction speed. That, plus the fact that this tiny island means that Cass will be on Aloy in nearly an instant, given that she's proven to be fast enough to dodge point blank gun fire, or take out 10+ guys before Tim Drake even realizes what's going on, or do the same again with like half a dozen different guys, knocking them all out in the time it took for a man's beer bottle to slip out of his lowered hand and before it hit the ground. And given her superior hand to hand as you admit...

Pretty cut and dry if you ask me. 

On 3/18/2021 at 1:41 PM, C.T. said:

You missed the point entirely. The point was, arrows are not going to be any concern to her with her reaction speed. That, plus the fact that this tiny island means that Cass will be on Aloy in nearly an instant, given that she's proven to be fast enough to dodge point blank gun fire, or take out 10+ guys before Tim Drake even realizes what's going on, or do the same again with like half a dozen different guys, knocking them all out in the time it took for a man's beer bottle to slip out of his lowered hand and before it hit the ground. And given her superior hand to hand as you admit...

Pretty cut and dry if you ask me. 

Yeah I didn't miss your point. I see that she was able to deflect/block the arrows before they reached her. And seeing as there were multiple arrows fired at her, Aloy probably won't have any luck unless it's a special arrow type like explosive. Aloy's best bet is her wit in this match. She doesn't have a lot of room to move but traps/bombs my be the way to go.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 1:11 AM, C.T. said:

O3a2wJR.jpeg

Ct3UwOM.jpg

1Xwwurc.jpg

Heh, the artist should not have drawn outlines on those red dot sights. It makes them look like markings on Cass instead.

But yeah, it looks like Cass rightfully won here.