Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

8:2 - Mechagodzilla vs. Toshiro Hitsugaya

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 2

Mechagodzilla

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mechagodzilla at this Wiki
Official Site: Toho Co

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Toshiro Hitsugaya at this Wiki
Official Site: VIZ Media

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Hall Of Mirrors

My knowledge on Bleach is pretty surface-level, honestly. I imagine Mechagodzilla would be slower here, which isn't good, and the fact that he's in this tier means this Toshiro dude can probably hit pretty hard. Mecha G is very durable, and probably doesn't have a soul, so I don't know if that matter for Bleach attacks. I'll have to do some research

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

My knowledge on Bleach is pretty surface-level, honestly. I imagine Mechagodzilla would be slower here, which isn't good, and the fact that he's in this tier means this Toshiro dude can probably hit pretty hard. Mecha G is very durable, and probably doesn't have a soul, so I don't know if that matter for Bleach attacks. I'll have to do some research

What MechaGodzilla is this? Kiryu or Showa? For the record, I'm under the impression that Kiryu is an entirely different entity but still feel the need to ask.

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

Oh, it was Kiryu in my head. I think that's the only one that fits this category but Showa might also. But I wanted Kiryu when I drafted

Right. Well, Kiryu isn't necessarily slow by any means of the word, and he has shown himself to be pretty agile, but Toshiro has shown himself to be capable of freezing things on the scale of Kiryu before. (Here's his size for reference.) Hell, he might be even bigger than Kiryu. Kiryu's height is listed as 60 meters tall, while Gerard Valkyrie's height is listed as being in excess of 100 meters. So he definitely has the capability to flash freeze Kiryu if given the chance.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Right. Well, Kiryu isn't necessarily slow by any means of the word, and he has shown himself to be pretty agile, but Toshiro has shown himself to be capable of freezing things on the scale of Kiryu before. (Here's his size for reference.) Hell, he might be even bigger than Kiryu. Kiryu's height is listed as 60 meters tall, while Gerard Valkyrie's height is listed as being in excess of 100 meters. So he definitely has the capability to flash freeze Kiryu if given the chance.

Well let's hope he can avoid that attack lol. The Vs. Battle wiki puts most of their stats at roughly the same level, which is probably good for Kiryu. While he is slower, his attacks are actually far faster (Speed of Light vs. Massively Hypersonic), so that might help balance it out. He might have a hard time landing a hit, but he can do some massive AoE damage which would really help him

Yeah, MechaGodzilla is cool and strong but this is not a fight it can win. Toshiro's power can flash freeze all matter and energy. Even if MechaGodzilla were to fire upon Toshiro, he could stop that beam with incredible speed, power and range. If MG were more agile, I think it'd have better odds.

Toshiro's Respect Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/68mqwm/respect_tōshirō_hitsugaya_bleach/

3 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Even if MechaGodzilla were to fire upon Toshiro, he could stop that beam with incredible speed, power and range.

I'm not so sure about that. Kiryu is said to have Light-speed attacks, but Toshiro is only listed as Massively Hypersonic. That's a massive speed difference

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm not so sure about that. Kiryu is said to have Light-speed attacks, but Toshiro is only listed as Massively Hypersonic. That's a massive speed difference

I'd have to look at the speed of the his attacks. I know there are different MGs so I don't remember which I've seen. Is that based on his scaling to Godzilla himself? Either way, it looks like Toshiro could tank those blasts and keep fighting so he'd have more than just one chance to flash freeze.

7 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I'd have to look at the speed of the his attacks. I know there are different MGs so I don't remember which I've seen. Is that based on his scaling to Godzilla himself? Either way, it looks like Toshiro could tank those blasts and keep fighting so he'd have more than just one chance to flash freeze.

It's not from scaling, no. It's an attack composed of photons if memory serves, which makes it light speed. He might be able to tank a few, but they would definitely deal a good amount of damage and put him on the defensive 

19 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It's not from scaling, no. It's an attack composed of photons if memory serves, which makes it light speed. He might be able to tank a few, but they would definitely deal a good amount of damage and put him on the defensive 

Ok makes sense. Yeah, I think Toshiro is going to feel out this fight then lead it into a trap. Freeze it's feet/legs then either flash freeze MG as a whole or just cut him down before it either hits him too many times or just can't react fast enough.

Must be a big hall with big mirrors. 😄

1 hour ago, Venom 2009 said:

Must be a big hall with big mirrors. 😄

That is actually a great point, thank you for bringing it up. If MechaGodzilla just spams his Mazers, which are light-based, they would bounce until they hit something, making it much harder for Toshiro to maneuver

13 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That is actually a great point, thank you for bringing it up. If MechaGodzilla just spams his Mazers, which are light-based, they would bounce until they hit something, making it much harder for Toshiro to maneuver

I could see that happening. Toshiro will likely freeze or just destroy the mirrors to negate that. Or maybe he'll figure out a way to use them against MG?