Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

8:1 - Saitama vs. Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 1

Saitama

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Saitama at this Wiki
Official Site: ONE

Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Misty Mountains

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Oh shit. This would be an awesome fight. Can Saitama punch through a whole planet?

He destroyed Boros' final attack, which was explicitly stated to be able to destroy the Earth. Regardless, he doesn't need to be able to 1-shot Ego to be able to just dig through to his center and punch his heart/brain thing, which he could certainly do. Ego's manifestations only ever really attacked with the world itself, with like rocks and stuff, which wouldn't really hurt Saitama that much, if at all, and Saitama does a lot of environmental damage. He might have a hard time if he starts on the surface just because his usual strategy of "Hit the nearest thing to me" wouldn't work against something that fights through avatars, but if he figured out he was fighting the whole planet and just started punching down, he should be all right

• Like 1

I don't think Saitama is immune to suffocation, can't Ego just alter his terrain and stall until Saitama runs out of breath and dies. Plus having Saitama start on Ego or close to him feels too convenient for Saitama. If he's on Earth, Ego's projection can get to him, but I doubt Saitama can superjump to Ego.

27 minutes ago, Vincento said:

I don't think Saitama is immune to suffocation, can't Ego just alter his terrain and stall until Saitama runs out of breath and dies. Plus having Saitama start on Ego or close to him feels too convenient for Saitama. If he's on Earth, Ego's projection can get to him, but I doubt Saitama can superjump to Ego.

I don't know why Saitama wouldn't be able to jump onto him. When we wasn't straining himself at all he very casually jumped from the moon onto the Earth. And starting him on Ego just seems to be more fair to me, but if we don't start him on Ego, then I guess Saitama wins by BFR because Ego isn't going to be able to get anywhere near the battlefield. Plus, Saitama can absolutely demolish terrain faster than Ego can make it in the movie