Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Michonne at this Wiki
Official Site: Image Comics

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: Who survives A Quiet Place

While I like Dutch and feel he could win at a lot of these matches. I don't see him doing well in this particular scenario. As pointed out above; in the early days of the zombie walking dead outbreak, Michonne kept to herself mostly. She stayed quiet and survived. She killed zombies when she needed to, but her goal was survival

I believe Dutch faced a far more greater threat than Michonne and I do believe that Dutch has far superior skills. He was able to keep silent and create traps. With that said, i don't know how much silence he had when creating these traps and distractions. His goal was to fight/kill the thing that killed his men.

The death angels - i think they are far more dangerous than zombies and maybe even far more dangerous than Yautja. Just from what we have seen, they react to the smallest sounds and are extremely fast. Their skin/armor is supposed to be almost impenetrable and it seemed that their only weakness was a certain frequency that allowed their armor to retract just enough for them to be vulnerable. 

I guess with that said, I don't see Michonne trying to fight the death angels. She would probably do what the characters did in the Quiet Place, and just try to survive. Dutch on the other hand, I see him trying to fight the death angels and ultimately getting killed 

I guess it depends on what the win condition here is. I think Dutch honestly has a better chance of figuring out how to defeat/kill the Death Angels, but would certainly put himself at less of a chance to survive long-term. Not sure yet.

5 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I guess it depends on what the win condition here is. I think Dutch honestly has a better chance of figuring out how to defeat/kill the Death Angels, but would certainly put himself at less of a chance to survive long-term. Not sure yet.

Does he? Does he have any experience with sound-based weaponry? As far as we see, that's their only real weakness and the only thing that effectively take out their defenses, and I highly doubt he'll figure it out. I do sort of think the idea that they were impossible to kill with traditional weaponry was silly, and them toppling militaries makes no sense to me, but he would probably attract more of them to him if he decided to fight, while Michonne would have the sense to just sneak around them

59 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Does he? Does he have any experience with sound-based weaponry? As far as we see, that's their only real weakness and the only thing that effectively take out their defenses, and I highly doubt he'll figure it out. I do sort of think the idea that they were impossible to kill with traditional weaponry was silly, and them toppling militaries makes no sense to me, but he would probably attract more of them to him if he decided to fight, while Michonne would have the sense to just sneak around them

I agree with you on the military front. Since Emily Blunt does shoot it with a shotgun. They weren’t necessarily impossible to kill, it seems inconsistent I guess.

I don’t have a ton of confidence that they count  in this fight, but I think there are extended universe properties where Schaefer has Predator weapon wry.

53 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Since Emily Blunt does shoot it with a shotgun. They weren’t necessarily impossible to kill, it seems inconsistent I guess.

He killed it after abusing it's weakness, but pound-for-pound they were actually a lot deadlier than the Yautja that Alan fought. Fighting them head on is NOT a good idea, and if it's true that Michonne keeps to herself and keeps quiet, she has a definite advantage over Schaefer to win this.

This is a most interesting scenario as it leads to two different thought processes about what “victory” is defined as in the post apocalypse. As a civilian, Michonne’s mindset would be that “victory” is defined as surviving as long as possible, keeping herself and possible family members just ahead of certain death as the best case she could hope for. Dutch on the other hand is a soldier, his mindset going in is to destroying the enemy through whatever means possible, even throwing himself at them when the wiser choice would be to run and hide. Guess it all depends on what you think is the best method of defeating an unknown enemy: playing it safe and fleeing from them, or risking your life trying to figure out how to ultimately defeat them.

1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Dutch faced an enemy he actually had to outsmart. He should be able to figure out the dark angels and survive just fine. The guy took out a predator, ask yourself if Michonne could handle that.

Yeah, but an enemy that he actually could beat, and which fought by specific rules he exploited. The Dark Angels are not the kind of enemies he would do well against