Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 15966 Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) vs. D'Vorah

Nesh

D'Vorah stumbled out of the hastily made portal. She wasn't about to be captured by Kotal Kahn's forces. D'Vorah was far from an expert on magic, but even she knew the portal she had conjured looked unstable. There was no telling where she would end up.

She looked around finding herself on concrete and surrounded by large buildings. There was only one place in all the Realms this could be: Earthrealm. She had a score to settle with the Earthrealm warriors. However attacking them alone and right away would be a bad idea. Howeveer if she could lay low and start building up a hive...

Gwen swung through a particular area of New York. There had been a rash of disappearances in this neighborhood and it was time to look into it. Her life had changed so much since she'd been bitten by that radioactive spider. She'd accidentally killed her best friend, become a wanted criminal, and hopped around the multiverse fighting vampire people. Par of her hoped this wasn't some sort of super crime. After everything she'd been through she found the mundane stuff kind of relaxing.

Soon enough she caught a glimpse of some green hive-like thing on the ground. Definitely a supercrime. Gwen sighed and quickly jumped down on to the street and entered the hive. As expected she could see a bunch of larval insects growing in this giant hive. Gwen's Spider-sense wet off and she barely ducked under what looked to be an ovipositor. On instinct she snapped her foot up into the chin of her attacker. The woman who looked like a humaniod combination of several insects wiped some blue blood from her lips as Gwen jumped back to put some distance between them.

You are strong for an Earthrealmer. This One has to wonder why Raiden didn't bring you to the tournament,” the bug lady said. Even her voice sounded insect-y.

I have no idea what you're talking about, cockroach, but I'm guessing you're not from around here,” Gwen said, “We can deal with that later though. Right now I want to know what you did with the people you've taken.”

Food for my children. Sadly, puny Earthrealmers do not make for powerful Kytinn,” the villain said. That was about what Gwen expected, but it was still rather disturbing. :You're different from the others, you smell like a predator.”

Well spiders do eat insects, but I can't think of a spider that would eat sometig as ugly as you. Doesn't mean I won't put you down.”

The Kytinn eat their predators,” the monster hissed.

1 minute ago, patrickthekid said:

It's fine. Welcome back.

I'll go with Gwen. Her spider sense will help her keep D'Vorah at bay. The acid would be the biggest prooblem as that would prevent Gwen from pinning her with webbing.

Thanks for the comment.  I personally lean toward Gwen too, bI don't think it'll be an easy fight.  D'Vorah's no slouch.

Welcome Back, Nesh! 🙂

This is a good match. I think Gwen could take this.

Welcome back Nesh.

Classic straight up match. Neither know about the other and I think that's going to be more of a disservice to Gwen then it will D'Vorah. She can dissolve the webs and keep up with Gwen's speed. She's much more durable, having been blown apart and put herself back together. I think on a first encounter like this, D'Vorah wins clean.

Welcome back, Nesh! :) Not a bad returning match, if a bit short. 

As for the match, Gwen has a definite shot if she goes for the knockout instead of trying to kill D'Vorah, especially given Gwen's strength and quickness advantage.

15 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Welcome back, Nesh! :) Not a bad returning match, if a bit short. 

As for the match, Gwen has a definite shot if she goes for the knockout instead of trying to kill D'Vorah, especially given Gwen's strength and quickness advantage.

My next match will be longer, but it'll have to wait as one of the characters is in use in another match.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 -
3.00 - DSkillz
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - SSJRuss
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
21.00 Total Combined Score
21.00 / 5 = 4.20 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE