Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

7:12 - Magneto vs. Vulcan (Gabriel Summers)

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 12

Magneto

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Magneto at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Vulcan (Gabriel Summers)

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 3
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Vulcan (Gabriel Summers) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Asgard

This fight already happened, and Magneto won last time. Just gonna repost my points for anyone who didn't see them before:

"Admittedly, I'm not too familiar with this character, so I had to reach a bit and do my homework. Vulcan has seemingly very similar powers to Magneto himself, and I'm sure this would be a very interesting battle if it were written in a comic book. It may well have been in fact, but I couldn't find it if it was. As for the fight, Vulcan has a very slight edge in combat strength, as he's listed as Large Planet with powers, whereas Magneto is just planetary with both striking power and attack potency. However, Magneto has regularly been shown to be able to block attacks from people above his weight class, which is why I think their definition of his durability as planet-level is a real lowball. From our last discussion, the likes of Thor, Iron Man, Red Hulk, and even a swat from Galactus weren't able to break his shield on first hit, so I think Planet+ at least for his shield. Funnily enough, Magneto's biggest physical advantage is his reaction speed. Vulcan has a flight speed FTL, but he rarely scales to that high in terms of reaction/combat speed. Magneto has a slower movement speed to be sure, but his reaction speed is easily FTL, catching the likes of Quicksilver and, again, redirecting light-based energy attacks multiple times. Magneto is also very unafraid of using deadly force if need be, and has many means to do so.

For example, blood manipulation would be an easy way to win, although I doubt he would lead with it. This environment is actually perfect for him, as he can collapse buildings on his opponent, he can throw any amount of projectiles at them, he can use almost anything around them as a weapon, and he can control a lot of things at once, making it incredibly difficult for Vulcan to have time to think on his feet. While it might not seem like much, his shrapnel-based attacks seem to have high attack potency than just pieces of metal and rock. For example, he incapped and BFR'd Hercules with just rocks, even though Hercules is above his tier and should easily be able to break out. In short, this environment heavily favors Magneto, and I think gives him a very strong edge.

In terms of powers, they actually have very similar abilities in a lot of ways. They can both manipulate energy, they are frequently seen using lightning-based energy attacks, they have ways to affect the other's brains/bodies with their powers with blood manipulation/EMP pulses for Magneto and brain-energy manipulation for Vulcan. However, while Magneto has been shown to to able to manipulate similar energy to Vulcan, arguably to a lesser degree, Vulcan has no defense against Magneto's blood manipulation. Magneto could feasibly resist Vulcan's attacks because he frequently uses similar energy attacks, but Vulcan has no answer for Magneto's attacks outside of his energy manipulation, and that is where I think Magneto definitively pulls ahead. 

In short, their physicals are very even, with Vulcan having an advantage in terms of striking power and attack potency and Magneto having consistently faster reaction speeds and higher durability with his shield. They have similar powers, and would likely bounce energy projectiles and lightning bolts off each other for a while, but Magneto can control much more of the environment in this fight, which gives him a massive edge. Finally, while they each have ways to manipulate each other on an internal level, Vulcan does so in a way similar to Magneto's own power, so Magneto could potentially counter it, whereas Magneto does so in a way that Vulcan has no control over, meaning that once Magneto resorts to that, the fight is essentially over, and he has shown a propensity towards using blood manipulation many times in the past. Ultimately, I think Magneto takes this"

On 2/19/2021 at 10:21 AM, Peypeypeypey said:

However, while Magneto has been shown to to able to manipulate similar energy to Vulcan, arguably to a lesser degree, Vulcan has no defense against Magneto's blood manipulation. Magneto could feasibly resist Vulcan's attacks because he frequently uses similar energy attacks, but Vulcan has no answer for Magneto's attacks outside of his energy manipulation, and that is where I think Magneto definitively pulls ahead. 

Vulcan has been shown to be able to adapt to everything thrown at him. He even manipulated Adan Warlock's magic when they fought. I doubt that Vulcan would have no defense.

Vulcan has fought above his weight class and done extremely well. He can drain powers from his enemies, manipulate damn near any energies, can come back from powerful attacks like Black Bolt's voice and block shots from Havoc with a force field. Magneto's only chance is if this wasn't a one v one match, like when Polaris got the drop on Vulcan.

There's nothing Magneto can do that Vulcan can't do better or otherwise avoid. The emperor wins.

2 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Vulcan has been shown to be able to adapt to everything thrown at him. He even manipulated Adan Warlock's magic when they fought. I doubt that Vulcan would have no defense.

Vulcan has fought above his weight class and done extremely well. He can drain powers from his enemies, manipulate damn near any energies, can come back from powerful attacks like Black Bolt's voice and block shots from Havoc with a force field. Magneto's only chance is if this wasn't a one v one match, like when Polaris got the drop on Vulcan.

There's nothing Magneto can do that Vulcan can't do better or otherwise avoid. The emperor wins.

I mean, Polaris damn near beat him, and Magneto is substantially more experienced a better with his powers than she is, so he very obviously has a win condition there. And the Black Bolt feat isn't all that impressive in this context. Magneto was able to BFR Hercules when he was also fighting several other heroes, and Hercules is in the exact same tier of power as Black Bolt. 

Magneto is also undeniably faster in my eyes. He regularly reacts to light-based energy, he can catch Quicksilver even when other heroes can't, and he can control photons that are moving inches from his face. 

Magneto takes this one