Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Rogue at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Endor

Well, not an easy fight, but between Rogue's physical might taken from Simon and the fact that she can absorb power from people from a distance instead of solely through touch now, bypassing Magneto's shield...I think she'd have this.

Unfortunate draw for Rogue. Magneto regularly and beats teams that Rogue is a part of by himself, and Rogue has actually stolen Magneto's powers before, and even then, and with the help of the other X-Men, Magneto has come out on top. 

This is a very relevant feat. Despite Rogue kissing him and taking his power, he's still massively more powerful than her. As he says, she could steal half his power and he would still be more than powerful enough to beat her. He has far more ways of killing her than she does him, she's going to have a hell of a time getting through his sheild, he is much more likely to go for lethal force faster than she is, and he's definitely faster has experience fighting Rogue, so he wouldn't mess around with her. 

Rogue's undefeated streak ends here

1 minute ago, C.T. said:

Well, not an easy fight, but between Rogue's physical might taken from Simon and the fact that she can absorb power from people from a distance instead of solely through touch now, bypassing Magneto's shield...I think she'd have this.

She most certainly does not. Magneto has far more power from afar and his shield will prevent her from getting close to him. Even if she can siphon his power from afar, as shown by the linked kissing feat above, she would need to take a vast majority of his power to actually stop him from using it, while all he needs to do is pull the blood out of her brain to win, something which he is willing and able to do at a moment's notice. Add the fact that he knows who she is and knows that she's not to be underestimated and that fact that Magneto regularly matches power with teams that Rogue is a part of by himself, and Magneto takes this

36 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

She most certainly does not. Magneto has far more power from afar and his shield will prevent her from getting close to him. Even if she can siphon his power from afar, as shown by the linked kissing feat above, she would need to take a vast majority of his power to actually stop him from using it, while all he needs to do is pull the blood out of her brain to win, something which he is willing and able to do at a moment's notice. Add the fact that he knows who she is and knows that she's not to be underestimated and that fact that Magneto regularly matches power with teams that Rogue is a part of by himself, and Magneto takes this

Mh, I don’t know. Yeah, Magneto has held his own real well against teams that Rogue was on in the past, granted. But this particular strategy listed I’m not so sure would work, for a few reasons. One, depending on the extent Rogue has Wonder Man’s powers, her body could be composed and permeated with ionic energy instead of being flesh and blood.

He knows who she is and that she’s not to be underestimated, but that also goes the other way around too, given their close and almost romantic relationship. Between that knowledge and her speed and durability/endurance, I feel like she has a shot of lasting long enough to drain Magneto of enough power from a distance to weaken him and allow her to get through his defenses. 

33 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Mh, I don’t know. Yeah, Magneto has held his own real well against teams that Rogue was on in the past, granted. But this particular strategy listed I’m not so sure would work, for a few reasons. One, depending on the extent Rogue has Wonder Man’s powers, her body could be composed and permeated with ionic energy instead of being flesh and blood.

He knows who she is and that she’s not to be underestimated, but that also goes the other way around too, given their close and almost romantic relationship. Between that knowledge and her speed and durability/endurance, I feel like she has a shot of lasting long enough to drain Magneto of enough power from a distance to weaken him and allow her to get through his defenses. 

The problem with the energy argument is that Magneto controls the electromagnetic spectrum, not just metal. Even if her body is energy, he could manipulate it just as easily as if she were flesh and blood. I also disagree that she has any speed advantage. As I've listed before, Magneto has light-speed reactions, and can deflect light-based laser attacks. That, and the fact that his shield is always up, will prevent her from getting anywhere near him, and he has far to many ways to put her down from afar for her to stand a chance here. It wouldn't be easy or a 10/10 stomp for Magnus, but he would definitely win a comfortable majority