Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:10 - Biollante vs. Hedorah

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 10

Biollante

Slot: Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Biollante at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toho Kingdom

Hedorah

Slot: Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hedorah at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toho

Battle Terrain

This is an interesting one. The Plant Monster vs. the Garbage Monster. I'll need to look more into it, but my initial thoughts are that Heisei -era monsters are much stronger, generally speaking, than Showa monsters. However, Hedorah is one of the stronger Showa monsters to be sure, and Biollante is probably one of the weakest Heisei. Biollante is also pretty heavily reliant on melee fighting if memory serves, but I also remember her having solid regen feats, so that might negate that advantage. I'm not super sure about this one to be honest

I think the plant part of Biollante is extremely susceptible to Hedorah, to the point where I could safely say that Hedorah counters Biollante's biological make up heavily. Acid would not dig through Hedorah, cause Hedorah's make up is essentially Acid. Hell, due to the fact that Hedorah gets bigger the more garbage he absorbs, I feel like Biollante's acid sap might actually make him stronger. Impaling him with vines won't help either, as Hedorah will simply eat through them. Only thing Biollante has on him is the fact that she technically should dwarf him, but, she kinda can't win at all.

I definitely see Hodorah being able to absorb most of Biollante's attacks. I don't see what all Biollante could really do to hurt Hedorah. With that said, i see Hedorah being able to unleash more damage upon Biollante  than the other way around. Right now I'm leaning towards Hedorah

13 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I think the plant part of Biollante is extremely susceptible to Hedorah, to the point where I could safely say that Hedorah counters Biollante's biological make up heavily. Acid would not dig through Hedorah, cause Hedorah's make up is essentially Acid. Hell, due to the fact that Hedorah gets bigger the more garbage he absorbs, I feel like Biollante's acid sap might actually make him stronger. Impaling him with vines won't help either, as Hedorah will simply eat through them. Only thing Biollante has on him is the fact that she technically should dwarf him, but, she kinda can't win at all.

I'm honestly not convinced Hedorah would be able to absorb all of Biollante's attacks so easily. Like, yeah, they are both acid-based, and I'm not a chemist, but not all acids are the same, and it stands to reason to me that Hedorah's kind of pollution-based corrosive acid is completely different than Biollante's plant-based acid attacks. I might be wrong, again I'm not overly familiar with chemistry, but it doesn't stand to reason to me that just because his body is acid, he's immune to all kinds of acid. I know for a fact that there are many different kinds, and surely they would react differently depending on what kinds they were.

Additionally, I don't agree that Hedorah would be able to chew through Biollante's form easily at all. If memory serves, she was so tough that Godzilla had to shoot into her open mouth to actually do damage, and if it came down to a physical brawl without Hedorah being able to dissolve Biollante, Biollante would absolutely ragdoll Hedorah. I know Hedorah has a pseudo-liquid form, but it still takes hits from Showa Godzilla and reacts to them. Heisei Godzilla, and all his monsters, are a solid tier above Showa Godzilla. In fact, one of the specific ways in which Heisei Godzilla is stronger than Showa, other than physically, is that (I think) in the Heisei series they introduced G-cells, which allow for rapid regeneration and crazy durability, which is what Biollante is made of. Therefore, Biollante's defense is almost certainly stronger than Showa Godzilla's, and Showa Godzilla, while hurt from prolonged exposure to Hedorah, was able to go toe-to-toe with it for extended periods of time without being dissolved. 

• Like 1