Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Son Goten at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Animantion

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: Who tells the best ghost story

While Goten is hyper, he has seen and battled a very dangerous being, although he was fused with Trunks at the time. With that said,i think he could use his family's history and his own to tell some pretty freaky stuff

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Again, Malcolm could talk about his mother and scary any child into submission by doing so. He's managed to live through what might be the most hellish mother put on television.

While she was the most brutal mom on Earth, she did have good intentions. Goten has seen some world ending threats and has probably heard tales of his brother taking on Cell and his own father's different exploits with aliens and monsters 

59 minutes ago, Boratz said:

While she was the most brutal mom on Earth, she did have good intentions. Goten has seen some world ending threats and has probably heard tales of his brother taking on Cell and his own father's different exploits with aliens and monsters 

Yeah, but the category isn't who has seen the scariest stuff, it's who can tell the best scary story. I'm not making a judgement either way, just saying the higher stakes don't make for a better story

2 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Malcolm is one of the best in this slot for this challenge. I don't see Goten doing nearly as good of a job at telling scary stories as Malcolm.

I don't know about all that. Malcolm may win this one, and he has horror stories of his mom to tell, but he's also not an especially good story teller, and often comes across as very arrogant and no very social.

19 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Yeah, but the category isn't who has seen the scariest stuff, it's who can tell the best scary story. I'm not making a judgement either way, just saying the higher stakes don't make for a better story

I think in seeing the scary things, it would certainly be easier to relay that to someone else in a story. A personal testimony about a demon being that almost wiped out a planet and all the other things he has seen. I believe that could certainly make for a pretty spooky story