Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:7 - Ruby (Supernatural) vs. Pinhead

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 7

Ruby (Supernatural)

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ruby (Supernatural) at Wikipedia
Official Site: CW TV

Pinhead

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pinhead at Wikipedia
Official Site: Clive Barker (Hellraiser)

Battle Terrain
Target: Jurrasic Park Team

I do like Ruby as Supernatural was one of my favorite shows. I feel like both Pinhead and Ruby would have a shot at taking down the Jurassic team. With that said, Pinhead would make effectively take them all out in extremely brutal fashions

Echo the comments above. Supernatural is one of my all-time fav shows (although I still haven't caught the last season!), and the Jurassic team are toast. I think power is the only equation here and Pinhead is adept at killing other demons (near enough took over hell). If he doesn't kill the Jurassic team quickly with a single chain shot, then he may well be going after Ruby. 

Now the Jurassic team tends to be associated with the jeep. If they are trying to make an escape I could well see something like this happening: 

Image result for pinhead feats

24 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Echo the comments above. Supernatural is one of my all-time fav shows (although I still haven't caught the last season!), and the Jurassic team are toast. I think power is the only equation here and Pinhead is adept at killing other demons (near enough took over hell). If he doesn't kill the Jurassic team quickly with a single chain shot, then he may well be going after Ruby. 

Now the Jurassic team tends to be associated with the jeep. If they are trying to make an escape I could well see something like this happening: 

Pretty gruesome pics there, it doesn't let imagination run wild at all. With that being said, I can definitely imagine this train being a jeep and the people absolutely skewered the Jurassic Park team. One thing to note is that Pinhead could definitely get rid of the team faster than Ruby, due to the fact that he can effectively target more than one person at once.

17 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Pretty gruesome pics there, it doesn't let imagination run wild at all. With that being said, I can definitely imagine this train being a jeep and the people absolutely skewered the Jurassic Park team. One thing to note is that Pinhead could definitely get rid of the team faster than Ruby, due to the fact that he can effectively target more than one person at once.

Yeah sorry about that - I wanted to put the pic under a spoiler/sensitive pic type thing but couldn't figure out how. 

1 minute ago, Culwych1 said:

Yeah sorry about that - I wanted to put the pic under a spoiler/sensitive pic type thing but couldn't figure out how. 

Lmao, do not apologize for that. I enjoy the graphic imagery. Might wanna apologize to someone that doesn't.

1 hour ago, Culwych1 said:

I enjoyed last season. I got burnt with the last 3 or 4 season, but the last one ended it fairly well in my opinion. While I don't care for some of the character decisions that they made, I really enjoyed the conclusion. I almost wish after the pandemic, they could do like a 10 or 15 minute short of the things that they could not do due to covid

24 minutes ago, Boratz said:

I enjoyed last season. I got burnt with the last 3 or 4 season, but the last one ended it fairly well in my opinion. While I don't care for some of the character decisions that they made, I really enjoyed the conclusion. I almost wish after the pandemic, they could do like a 10 or 15 minute short of the things that they could not do due to covid

It is definitely on my watch list. 

Yeah, somewhere in the middle (I think it was the Leviathans?) I got a bit lost and didn't really feel like catching up with everything. I did in the end but then got to before last couple of seasons and just stopped watching for some reason. As I type this, I suddenly realise that I have not seen a Lucifer (Lucifer) vs Lucifer (Supernatural) fight yet.... I digress...