Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R3 M1 - Rey vs. All Might

SSJRuss

*The lights go up, stretching across the arena as fireworks pelt the sky. The air fills with the sound of Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC and the cheers of fans.*

*The music dies down as Jim Ross's voice echos over the loudspeaker.*

J.R: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the greatest show in the multiverse! WE ARE LIVE in the grand arena for round three of The Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi! I would like to thank everyone for joining us again and staying with us for the show. Things are sure to fire up with only three rounds left before we crown a grand champion. I'm Jim Ross and joining me is my broadcast partners, Whis and Beerus.

Whis: Thank you very much, Jim. Lord Beerus and I are humbled to be here and call these matches with you.

Beerus: Speak for yourself, Whis. I only came along because you said this place had better food than Earth's.

Whis: And catering will be here shortly, my Lord. For now, let us join Mr. Ross on announcing the fighters.

Beerus: Alright fine. Let's see... First up is Rey versus All Might. What kind of ridiculous names are those?

J.R: Rey is one of the few female competitors to make it to round three. She is a powerful force user and quick witted in battle. She has certainly impressed the fans thus far.

Whis: Oh yes, I see her. Her battles with Black Manta and Atrocitus were very entertaining. I didn't think she had it in her, but I guess I was mistaken. She's quite the underdog.

Beerus: Yes I think so. She is going to have to do something real special if she wants to defeat All Might. Neither of his opponents have seemed to push him to his limits.

J.R: Some fans on social media claim him an early victory tonight. We will just have to see. Ainz Ooal Gown, in the ring with them now.

Ainz: Thank you, J.R. Welcome back to the ring, Rey and All Might. The two of you look ready to go so I won't keep you, or the fans, waiting. Anything you'd like to say before we start?

*Ainz hands the microphone to Rey. She takes the mic and stares up at All Might, pausing before speaking.*

Rey: I only have one question for you. Backstage, you told me to give it my all. 'Go Plus Ultra,' you said. What did you mean by that?

*All Might responds with his trademark smile. Ainz gives him the microphone.*

All Might: It means to go further beyond, little Rey. To push past what you thought possible and believe in your ability to win. I said that to harden your resolve. So you'll have no doubts in your mind when we battle.

*Rey straightens her back, taking a step toward her opponent. Ainz swings the microphone over to her.*

Rey: I have no doubts. The entirety of the Jedi, of my world, fights beside me. I will win this tournament for them.

*All Might steps forward as well, closing the distance. Ainz points the mic to him.*

All Might: Good, because I won't be holding back. Only one of us can go on to the finals.

*The crowd roars as the three back away. Ainz leaves the ring, signalling for the gong to start the contest.*

*Rey ignites her lightsaber. All Might tightens his muscles into fighting stance. The tension builds, until finally All Might lunges forward. Rey reacts quickly, pulling the gun at her side and firing it at her oncoming target. The plasma bolt strikes All Might's chest, causing him pause. He doesn't appear overly injured.

J.R: Some quick thinking there by Rey. She appears to have stalled All Might with that stolen plasma gun from her last opponent, Black Manta.

Whis: Resourceful, that one. She's armed herself well for this match and has bought herself some time. Now she'll need to strategize her next move.

J.R: She'll need to quickly, All Might is on the move again! Big swing but.. a near miss there.

Whis: Nice use of the Force to block that blow. We see she's keeping her distance, but I wonder how long that will work? Thoughts, Lord Beerus?

Beerus: Where the hell is that catering?

Rey VS All Might

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. They have gained knowledge about each other's capabilities from watching the previous round.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Surely All Might just rushes her down and throws her out of the ring. She's quick, but not as fast as him

Idk, Vsbattle wiki puts her combat speed higher than his. I think it's due to scaling because she fought Sidious? Not sure.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rey

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Toshinori_Yagi

2 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Idk, Vsbattle wiki puts her combat speed higher than his. I think it's due to scaling because he fought Sidious? Not sure.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rey

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Toshinori_Yagi

I disagree with the Vs. Battle Wiki here. First, her reactions are slightly faster than his are said to be, but we've never seen her move at FTE speeds, and All Might does so regularly even in his weakened state. Even if she does have faster reactions, which I don't personally buy, he would still outspeed her by a great margin, and be able to hit her from any angle he wants and get the drop on her. All Might also hits a lot harder than her from what we've seen, another area where I disagree with the Vs. Battle wiki. I think she can be sort of scaled to be at his level, but his actual feats are far, far superior to hers

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I disagree with the Vs. Battle Wiki here. First, her reactions are slightly faster than his are said to be, but we've never seen her move at FTE speeds, and All Might does so regularly even in his weakened state. Even if she does have faster reactions, which I don't personally buy, he would still outspeed her by a great margin, and be able to hit her from any angle he wants and get the drop on her. All Might also hits a lot harder than her from what we've seen, another area where I disagree with the Vs. Battle wiki. I think she can be sort of scaled to be at his level, but his actual feats are far, far superior to hers

Idk if his FTE speed feats just seem that way because of the anime medium? Probably not but I do wonder. I think she'd be able to use Force Speed though, which we have seen to be FTE.

I do agree All Might hits harder than her. If she doesn't block or dodge the hit with the Force, that would do her in.

21 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Idk if his FTE speed feats just seem that way because of the anime medium? Probably not but I do wonder. I think she'd be able to use Force Speed though, which we have seen to be FTE.

I do agree All Might hits harder than her. If she doesn't block or dodge the hit with the Force, that would do her in.

We know All Might runs 5 kilometers in 30 seconds, which is half the speed of sound, while he's fighting off Nomu, who are tough opponents. 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

We know All Might runs 5 kilometers in 30 seconds, which is half the speed of sound, while he's fighting off Nomu, who are tough opponents. 

Well I can't argue that. Rey can't match that as Force Speed tops out between 60 and 100mph.

Just to put my official stance on this match, I think All Might wins. The odds lean on his side as he has superior speed, strength and durability. And not to mention the ring doesn't give either of them a lot to work with. No environment they could possibly use to their advantage, namely for Rey. Her best weapon would be the lightning but I don't know if she can do it on command or if it would even stop All Might for very long.

Would be a great fight to see though.

Another good match, Russ. Sorry about missing this one.

Another good continuation of the arc, but I've found that Force users generally don't stand much chance against such heavy hitters as All Might.

11 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Another good match, Russ. Sorry about missing this one.

Another good continuation of the arc, but I've found that Force users generally don't stand much chance against such heavy hitters as All Might.

Well ya know, I kind of just scrambled the contestants so I wasn't sure how the later rounds would look like. Overall I'm okay with it but yeah, I figured Rey would lose here.