Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Damian Wayne at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: a game of Monopoly

Monopoly is not really a chess game and some of it is like of the dice. I don't know. It could go either way. I mean arguments could be made that Damien is the son of Batman and a Robin. He has been trained by several people and some of that training would include strategy.

I'd have to see some other arguments 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Isn't Damien pretty smart too? It's not like Monopoly has much in-depth strategy

I think Damien is smart, but Ender is “run a large scale war at a an insanely young age and outsmart a vastly superior enemy” smart. 

monopoly isn’t the most in-depth strategy, but has enough that Ender would know what properties to prioritize, etc.

Damian wins this in my opinion. He takes everything seriously, even games like Monopoly. He was trained by Ra's Al Ghul and Batman, both incredibly cunning and strategic. I see Damian being very aggressive in Monopoly and sticking it out until the end of the game, no matter how long it takes.

17 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Damian wins this in my opinion. He takes everything seriously, even games like Monopoly. He was trained by Ra's Al Ghul and Batman, both incredibly cunning and strategic. I see Damian being very aggressive in Monopoly and sticking it out until the end of the game, no matter how long it takes.

I don't think Ender will be taking this any less seriously than Damian. Running a large-scale war from a young age and being one of the most successful minds in the military I think gives Ender an edge. I also think that Damian is more prone to rash, emotional choices, he's not going to wait out Ender who is patient and brilliant.