Slot: The Team Entertainer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tenacious D at Wikipedia
Official Site: Tenacious D

Battle Terrain
Entertainer: Hawaiian Luau

These two are fairly similar to me. I feel like they would work together and play a killer show, to be honest. When I originally picked Scott, my idea was to have Scott and his band, which would give them an advantage in the "drum circle" bit, on account of having a drummer. I don't know if anyone's gonna buy that argument at this point lol, I was just too lazy to add the Sex Bob-Ombs to the database.

I genuinely believe that Tenacious D don't have it in them to do a fire dance. If I recall correctly, you need to be flipping fire constantly and I just don't see them doing that. They're not the athletic type, needless to say. Even if it's just Scott, I genuinely believe he can do better cause of the Hula and Fire Dance part.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I genuinely believe that Tenacious D don't have it in them to do a fire dance. If I recall correctly, you need to be flipping fire constantly and I just don't see them doing that. They're not the athletic type, needless to say. Even if it's just Scott, I genuinely believe he can do better cause of the Hula and Fire Dance part.

That's actually a great point that I hadn't considered. Scott is incredibly dexterous and would kill at a fire dance

Y'all shouldn't underestimate Jack Black's athletic skill. He's surprisingly nimble and does a lot of moves when he's on stage. I could see him doing pretty well with a Fire Dance. I don't know about Kyle though...

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Y'all shouldn't underestimate Jack Black's athletic skill. He's surprisingly nimble and does a lot of moves when he's on stage. I could see him doing pretty well with a Fire Dance. I don't know about Kyle though...

Not really underestimating it, it's just the fact that when compared to Scott he falls short.