Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

7:5 - Light Yagami vs. Megamind

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 5

Light Yagami

Slot: The Team Evil Genius
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Light Yagami at Wikipedia
Official Site: Tsugumi Ohba

Megamind

Slot: The Team Evil Genius
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Megamind at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dreamworks

Battle Terrain
Genius Challenge: Who wins the battle using only Psychology skills

Literally, and I sincerely mean this without exaggeration, any other category and Megamind sweeps the floor with Light. Anything else and it wouldn't even be a fair fight. Megamind is so much smarter than Light at anything remotely science-based, he has shown the capacity to do incredible feats of scientific genius with next-to-nothing. Before clicking on this fight, I was like "Oh, Light pulled Psychology last time. It would be ridiculously lucky for him to pull the only category he's good in twice in a row. I got this."

Unbelievable. 

I don't have an argument. Megamind is famously bad at reading people. He gave superpowers to the worst person imaginable for them because he's not good at understanding people. That's his schtick. He's from another planet and doesn't understand Earth things very well. He does eventually manipulate Tighten in their final encounter when his and Roxanne's lives are on the line, but that's nowhere near enough to counteract Light.

Putting my best foot forward here, Megamind's best asset here is his scientific brain. Megamind has a device that lets him switch faces with anyone in the world, and he uses it to great effect throughout the movie now that I think about it. He manipulates the prison guards into letting him out, Tighten into thinking he's his Space Dad, Roxanne (although that was because he knew she wouldn't like the real him), Tighten and the people of Metrocity when he perfectly imitates Metro Man at the end. In terms of psychological manipulation, Megamind's ability to change into anyone he wants and replicate their mannerisms very well is definitely a mark going for him. He actually does several times successfully employ psychological tactics to get what he wants, and if he were to put more effort into it, he could possibly make even greater use of his disguise technology to further destroy someone's psyche.  

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Literally, and I sincerely mean this without exaggeration, any other category and Megamind sweeps the floor with Light. Anything else and it wouldn't even be a fair fight. Megamind is so much smarter than Light at anything remotely science-based, he has shown the capacity to do incredible feats of scientific genius with next-to-nothing. Before clicking on this fight, I was like "Oh, Light pulled Psychology last time. It would be ridiculously lucky for him to pull the only category he's good in twice in a row. I got this."

Unbelievable. 

I don't have an argument. Megamind is famously bad at reading people. He gave superpowers to the worst person imaginable for them because he's not good at understanding people. That's his schtick. He's from another planet and doesn't understand Earth things very well. He does eventually manipulate Tighten in their final encounter when his and Roxanne's lives are on the line, but that's nowhere near enough to counteract Light.

Putting my best foot forward here, Megamind's best asset here is his scientific brain. Megamind has a device that lets him switch faces with anyone in the world, and he uses it to great effect throughout the movie now that I think about it. He manipulates the prison guards into letting him out, Tighten into thinking he's his Space Dad, Roxanne (although that was because he knew she wouldn't like the real him), Tighten and the people of Metrocity when he perfectly imitates Metro Man at the end. In terms of psychological manipulation, Megamind's ability to change into anyone he wants and replicate their mannerisms very well is definitely a mark going for him. He actually does several times successfully employ psychological tactics to get what he wants, and if he were to put more effort into it, he could possibly make even greater use of his disguise technology to further destroy someone's psyche.  

Tough round, Pey. I don't think your chances are great in either match you pulled. That said, I agree with you. Very unlucky for Megamind as this is Light's strongest category.

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Unbelievable. 

Same thing happened to me. I had Mister Fantastic against Light in the first or second round. Agree that Reed could wipe the floor with Light in another other sciene but psychology was the science. While I think Mr Fantastic might be a little better than Megamind when it came to psychology, but that's besides the point. 

I think Light would take this one

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Unbelievable. 

I'm terribly sorry you have to go through this. You had a slight chance of convincing me after I read the entire post you wrote, but then I remembered what Light did during the course of the series. Hope you got better luck next time.