Slot: The Team's New Toy
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bo Peep at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Living Toys: best for a curious child

I can see scenarios where either toy would be great for a curious child.

Which character would be the better mentor and guide to the child, though?  It's kind of a toss-up but I'm leaning towards Bo-Peep for her maturity and knowledge of the world beyond legos.

Curious children and legos are a perfect combination. Explore the world in a lego copter or jeep, view the stars up close in your lego spaceship. The possibilities are endless with Lego (TM)*

*Bergy_Berg is a paid spokesperson of the Lego Corporation. All views and opinions expressed by Bergy_Berg are not necessarily representative of Lego.

How much of the world has Bo Peep actually seen? I don't think it's as big of an advantage as it's being made out to be. I doubt Bo Peep has extensive scientific knowledge of the world to draw on.

Really, the natural curiosity-Lego connection is stronger than whatever Bo Peep offers. And while Emmet certainly has limited worldly knowledge, having a toy that magically builds what you need is more conducive to exploration.

1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

How much of the world has Bo Peep actually seen? I don't think it's as big of an advantage as it's being made out to be. I doubt Bo Peep has extensive scientific knowledge of the world to draw on.

Really, the natural curiosity-Lego connection is stronger than whatever Bo Peep offers. And while Emmet certainly has limited worldly knowledge, having a toy that magically builds what you need is more conducive to exploration.

Fair enough, but I do think Bo has seen enough of the real world in her limited adventures she's had. She'd have knowledge about sheep, maybe some farming?, Adults and strangers, making friends, hiding and tracking, social etiquette and networking, roads/maps/landmarks, cars and dangerous scenarios that may happen in the world... Love? Idk, she just seems like a good teacher in my eyes.

A kid could learn from Legos like building and maybe mechanics, but I don't know how much Emmet would really be teaching anything.