Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 15461 Cain vs. Valak

Boratz

"Ladies and gents! Folks all around the world! The last time that you tuned in we saw a legendary fight unlike any other! Mr. Miyagi and Chuck Norris went toe to toe, Mano-a-Mano in a bout of epic proportions! With kicks and punches that would break the sturdiest of boards, we saw these two legends duke it out! With a round house kick there and a crane kick here, this was definitely a match for the ages! It was a close one, but in the end, Mr. Miyagi came out victorious! Securing the prize money for the treatment of Daniel Larusso's mother! Let's see his reaction as the referee Dwight K. Schrute hands him the trophy!"

"Mr. Miyagi, you fought honorably so here is your trophy." Dwight said with an emotionless expression as he tried handing the trophy to Mr. Miyagi.

"No honor in fight... I will not take trophy. Only honor in helping Daniel-san's mother." Mr. Miyagi said as he left the ring.

"Well if you are not going to take the trophy, then I will!" Dwight said with a smirk.

"Well there you have it! Mr. Miyagi, a legend in and out of the ring! Humble and powerful! Wow! Well from everyone here at MGESPN, we want to say goodnight and until next time, stay entertained!"

"GOOD DAY CBUB! THANKS FOR JOINING US AT CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE FOR A CONVENTION UNLIKE ANY OTHER! This is the first of hopefully many Annual Killers Convention! There will be booths and vendors set up all throughout this beautiful camp ground! Need a new machete, one of these not so nice vendors can definitely hook you up! How about an axe or hatchet? Well look no further as they got you covered! From firearms to sharp pokey things and even chainsaws, there is a little something for everyone!"

"Are you finding yourself on the hungry side? WE GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! Dr. Hannibal Lecter is cooking up breakfast, lunch and dinner! So if you are not enjoying a nice meal from the sweet Doc, how about having a fun conversation with him! He can be quite the psychiatrist!"

"Different activities are scheduled throughout the day such as swimming lessons with Jason Voorhees down by the gorgeous lake front! Also there will be some fire safety by Freddy Krueger! Crazy to think that those two tried to kill each other and yet, they are both hosting events at this exquisite convention! They may even be the best of pals! Oh wait! No, Jason just stabbed Freddy with a screwdriver, and Freddy just pushed Jason into the deep end of the lake! Hmmm those crazy kids just can't help themselves!"

"While it may not be mother's day, there will be a mothers' appreciation panel hosted by Pamela Voorhees and Norma Bates! Oh that Voorhees family just cannot do enough! First they host this convention for all you killers and psychos, and then they even conduct panels! My my, what a nice family! Somebody better check ol' Norma now and make sure Norman is not just dressing up as mommy dearest!"

"We also have word that there will be mask making with Leatherface and some Halloween Trick or Treats with Michael Myers and Sam! Stay tuned for tonight because the Dancing Clown itself, Pennywise is going to have a dance competition in front of the mess hall! Let's make sure we keep that pigs' blood off of the dance floor! We're looking at you Carrie White!"

"If mask making and dancing is not up your alley; go down to the first aid station and learn about deeper cuts with Jack the Ripper! In the recreation center, we have trap making with Jigsaw! Also in the lounge, Pinhead will have different puzzle cubes for guests to solve! That sure sounds like a hell of a time!"

"And for the demons, ghosts and ghouls out; we got a fun filled night planned for you! Ever get bored with the same haunted houses and jump scares, well Beetlejuice has a fun day planned that will see possessions and frights unlike any other! Who says that a haunting should just stay with any one house? No more spitting up guacamole as hauntings have a new meaning! That will be a frightful good time!"

"Oh and for all the vampires, werewolves, monsters and supernatural creatures that prowlsl at night, we definitely have not forgotten about you! With our midnight nature hikes, we are sure you will find someone to stalk in these very woods! So come on down to the trail in the forest at midnight and Dracula will lead you deep into the woods for a gory good time! Hopefully that sweet ol' Blair Witch will keep to herself!"

"We do have a special guest for this convention! The first son and first killer! Trainer and leader of the Knights of Hell (formerly), bearer of the mark! Put your hands, claws, and blades together for Cain! Oh wait.... I hear he is running a bit late... Apparently he is collecting and tending to some... bees? Hmm well everyone has their hobbies, and honey I guess hmmmmm... Well I'm sure he will bring fright at some point during this convention!"

"It looks like we will have music in the form of a choir led by the infamous Nun known as Valak! That should bring a tear to just about anyone's eye and maybe a little possession too! Valak is supposed to do a solo at some point so stay tuned for that! That will be at the amphitheater! So head that way because there might even be some karaoke!"

"Enough with the announcement! Go through the camp grounds and enjoy yourselves! Oh and no prank calls from the office phone; we are looking at you, Ghostface! Enjoy the convention and remember everyone, STAYYYY SCARY!"

The first killer himself, Cain finally arrived at the campgrounds. Several killers and tormentors stopped him as he sauntered through the crowds. Many wanted autographs and some sought photos. Annoyed with all the monsters that stood in his way, Cain rushed through the crowd and headed to the amphitheater. His goal was not to enjoy this convention but to put an end to all the killers and murders. Before he got to that, he had revenge in his mind. As he walked down the amphitheater steps, Cain said the evil Nun at the corner of the stage. As he had gotten closer to the stage, he reached into his jacket and pulled out the First Blade. Cain walked onto the stage and Valak turned to face the first murderer!

"Valak!" Cain said as he stood before the demon! 

"Cain, why are you here?" Valak asked in its dreadful voice, as it gazed upon the first killer.

"I know what you did all those years ago! You told Abaddon where we were! You told Abaddon where she was!" Cain yelled as he walked closer to the demon.

Valak just stared at Cain for a brief moment. "You promised her no more killing!" Valak said with that same dreadful voice. A wretched smile formed across the demon's face.

"You're right! I tried! I loved Colette! More than anything I loved her! I tried so much to honor her and not kill! But what can I say? I got the taste for it and now I am going to clean up the mess I made a millenia ago! Everyone and everything here is a part of that mess! But first I am going to end you once for all! You, Abaddon, and you demons that murdered my wife! I am going to get my revenge!" Cain yelled as he gripped the first blade as tight as he could!

"Then you will die!" Valak roared as it charged at Cain!

46 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

The wiki link on Cain's page doesn't actually go to Wikipedia. Who is he?

Cain's Wiki page will show soon enough. It's just that it's a recently-accepted profile, and the way new profiles are processed, its Wiki link won't send you to Wikipedia for around the first day after a new profile's added.

Really fun setup! Could imagine this as an animated parody on Family Guy or something. 

I'm leaning towards Cain with the first blade, but don't really know enough about Valaks powerset to be sure. Bit more research to follow.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Cain's Wiki page will show soon enough. It's just that it's a recently-accepted profile, and the way new profiles are processed, its Wiki link won't send you to Wikipedia for around the first day after a new profile's added.

Oh OK, thanks for the heads up.

9 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Really fun setup! Could imagine this as an animated parody on Family Guy or something. 

I'm leaning towards Cain with the first blade, but don't really know enough about Valaks powerset to be sure. Bit more research to follow.

I was thinking of Family Guy and Robot Chicken when writing this, and then just doing some big Kill Con type event

• Like 1

Very good set-up, Boratz. Real Interesting that you've turned Crystal Lake into something of a horror villain resort. :)

After looking both characters up, I think Cain could beat Valak with that First Blade of his, and since Cain himself is a demon, he likely won't have to worry about getting possessed by Valak like its usual victims.